• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level 1 after die :SS?

murat65

Hoster
Reaction score
I have a server, and i scripted some wrongs and if i die with my char or if anybody die they get level 1 :SS thats a big problem the most of my players left pls tell me what i can do

I hava had the same problem but i had to change luncher and it worked again.
Are you using the centera datapack? cus thats the datapack i have had problems with.

yesterday all worked fine and i played with some creaturescripts then today i lookd and i had only 5 player -.- i was worry and logged in then i did die by a monster and saw my level on 1 xD then i knowed why so low players are on but i dont know that i did wrong

These files may affect this:

config.lua
data/creaturescripts/scripts/die.lua
data/creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua
data/XML/vocations.xml
data/globalevents/scripts/...

Or database is read only.

Recommend to open all your script with notepad++, then click ctrl + F and use option "search in all opened files" for: death, dea, los, loss, lose etc.

Write this on your SQl
UPDATE `players` SET loss_experience = 100, loss_mana = 100, loss_skills = 100, loss_containers = 100, loss_items = 100;

yeah.. I fixed this on my own so I need to think for awhile how I did!

oh yea, I remember now! It´s you bless!
Try to delete the bless spell or insert new one! Work if you delete it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back