• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 300+ Elite Knight - Limited Time Offer - €500 until Jan 10th. Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there are less than 72 hours left until I remove this thread from OtLand, I have decided to lower the price 10% (50 EUR).
Hopefully this will give some incentive for someone to purchase this, if not, that is perfectly fine as well.

Best Regards,
JDB.

Still available! 2 Days!

500 euro for a 303 knight is a pretty good deal. I mean, well, it's a lot for a Tibia character, but if you consider how long it actually takes to get level 303, in comparison to how long it takes to get 500 euros, the numbers are unparalleled in all manners of the sense.

Red

500 euro for a 303 knight is a pretty good deal. I mean, well, it's a lot for a Tibia character, but if you consider how long it actually takes to get level 303, in comparison to how long it takes to get 500 euros, the numbers are unparalleled in all manners of the sense.

Red

They don't think it's worth this price because it is non-pvp, I understand.
I wouldn't have left pvp if it wasn't for tracking...I spent a lot of time leveling just to access areas.

Was hoping a tracker would buy this. Oh well, I guess I'll keep it and see what happens.

non pvp = fail.
If it were pvp, it would be well worth it, anyone can bot non pvp easily

Im interested :p

but i already have a 261 and i quit real tibia

BUT im still thinking bout buying your acc

non pvp = fail.
If it were pvp, it would be well worth it, anyone can bot non pvp easily

Good luck with that. This new report shit makes this nearly impossible.

Can a mod close this thread? The sale is over.

Closed upon request.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back