• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Level 300+ Elite Knight - Limited Time Offer - €500 until Jan 10th. Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound good mate.
I got 326 EK on Real Tibia Harmonia (nonPvP, i upped it like you), and yes, youre right, that wasn't easy. Too much bloody times in tibia, wasted more and more energy etc. Im playing 3~ hours on rl, now actually upping ma char on softcores \/ \/ \/ \/ Description.
Well, mate :) goodluck in selling that char.

BTW What i have to add is why you delete your char till 15th January? Can't you let it undeleted?

BTW What i have to add is why you delete your char till 15th January? Can't you let it undeleted?

Um, well I don't want to wait around for a long time because I am still buying premium for this account until it is sold.
I might leave it available for longer, but for now I have decided that January 15th, 2011 is a good date.

JDB

Goodluck selling. :p Hope you find the buyer for it.
so if you don't sell it you gone delete it? lol ;o

@Up,
Delete the thread, no the character...

@Topic,
Just bought a house in Edron worth 900k, so that adds some incentive.

Still available for short time period.

It's almost time to remove this from the store, no offers at all so far. I can be flexible with the 550 euro offer, maybe add some gold.

Last edited:
Happy New Years, still no offers!

I think you're appealing to the wrong community looking for a buyer on your character. You should try a more Tibia-oriented forum for such a thing. I bet you'd get a lot more offers.

Red

I have tried that before. It seems that a website "tibiachars.com" was the most popular, but I think CipSoft went threw and deleted all of those characters. If you check the site, hundreds of character's are now missing from the list of sales that were there before. My back up plan is to sell it to a reseller that sells gold, chars, etc.. maybe I can get 400 EUR from them. They will turn around and sell it for 600+.

Still for sale.

I've had a lot of comments about how non-pvp sucks, but why? If you want to fight, start a war or join one. In my opinion, random killing is stupid and childish. Starting a war with an enemy, like in real life, is more fun to have...especially with 75+ people fighting at once.

I expected a serious tracker to buy this to be honest, but I suppose I was wrong.

Still available until January 10th.

Last edited:
5 days left! I'll probably just remove this thread and put the character information away. I don't really have the time to hunt for hours on end now days.

Seriously , the effort put into building such a virtual characters must be astonishing and impressive.
Now regarding the price... realize why I accented virtual.

€650 ? thats not so much :p thats just a brand new 6core CPU 8gb ram+ computer :eek: its not that much money? :eek: seriously man.. 650 euro?-.-

€650 ? thats not so much :p thats just a brand new 6core CPU 8gb ram+ computer :eek: its not that much money? :eek: seriously man.. 650 euro?-.-

It would be broke in 6 months. Yeah really 650, but I'd probably include more cause I'm just nice.
People pay this much, maybe not you...but I know a lot of people will.

People sell 100cc for 100 dollars, sometimes 80 euro-90 euro. This isn't bad.

It would be broke in 6 months. Yeah really 650, but I'd probably include more cause I'm just nice.
People pay this much, maybe not you...but I know a lot of people will.

People sell 100cc for 100 dollars, sometimes 80 euro-90 euro. This isn't bad.
Then how come you never get an offer?

Then how come you never get an offer?

Because 90% of the people on this forum are underage or are too young to have any sort of income.

Some other reasons maybe...

1. They don't believe, to their knowledge, that it's worth it in the long run.
2. They don't understand that map tracking has quite good money in it.
3. They don't feel that paying for a game is the right thing to do, especially if they're young and have low income if any.

I've had offers, but for gold and stuff...I don't need more gold. This is just the wrong place to try and sell...
I thought a tracker might want it, that's the only reason I posted this thread on this forum with over 100,000 member's.

Because 90% of the people on this forum are underage or are too young to have any sort of income.

Some other reasons maybe...

1. They don't believe, to their knowledge, that it's worth it in the long run.
2. They don't understand that map tracking has quite good money in it.
3. They don't feel that paying for a game is the right thing to do, especially if they're young and have low income if any.

I've had offers, but for gold and stuff...I don't need more gold. This is just the wrong place to try and sell...
I thought a tracker might want it, that's the only reason I posted this thread on this forum with over 100,000 member's.

4. People are scared of doing business online without any kind of insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back