• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level Reset

darkazey

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if theres any command in database that will make all players level 8 with 1000 hp and mana? I also want the skills and mlvls to be resetted if thats possible without losing items!

Ty.Rep+

Last edited:
I got this saved you can always use this but you need to do the changes yourself!

PHP:
-- This one set the accounts premium points to 0

UPDATE accounts set premium_points = 0

-- I only use this when i do reset! It change all chars to level 8 with normal maglevel and that.

UPDATE players set level = 8, health = 190, healthmax = 190, experience = 4200, maglevel = 3, mana = 40, manamax = 40, manaspent = 0, soul = 100, posx = 32369, posy = 32241, posz = 7, cap = 800, skull = 0, skulltime = 0, stamina = 151200000, loss_experience = 100, loss_skills = 100, loss_items = 100, blessings = 31

-- I use this one to set back the skills to normal when i reset i only use this!

update player_skills set value = 10, count = 0

-- This one remove all accounts but keep account with id 1. That account have the samples on mine server.

DELETE FROM `DBNAME`.`accounts` WHERE `accounts`.`id` > 1;

I got this saved you can always use this but you need to do the changes yourself!

PHP:
-- This one set the accounts premium points to 0

UPDATE accounts set premium_points = 0

-- I only use this when i do reset! It change all chars to level 8 with normal maglevel and that.

UPDATE players set level = 8, health = 190, healthmax = 190, experience = 4200, maglevel = 3, mana = 40, manamax = 40, manaspent = 0, soul = 100, posx = 32369, posy = 32241, posz = 7, cap = 800, skull = 0, skulltime = 0, stamina = 151200000, loss_experience = 100, loss_skills = 100, loss_items = 100, blessings = 31

-- I use this one to set back the skills to normal when i reset i only use this!

update player_skills set value = 10, count = 0

-- This one remove all accounts but keep account with id 1. That account have the samples on mine server.

DELETE FROM `DBNAME`.`accounts` WHERE `accounts`.`id` > 1;
perfect!

Back