• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lf server with rook

Katariizen

Reaction score
Ad title says, am looking for a server that has rookgaard in it. Would like access to thais and all the other cities when leveled up. Can also let me know the exp rate if can. Thanks

Ad title says, am looking for a server that has rookgaard in it. Would like access to thais and all the other cities when leveled up. Can also let me know the exp rate if can. Thanks
Version?
Also do u want a rl map theres alot of rl maps of the new client and old clients.
just use google :)

I find a lot of ones that are so terrible that there isnt a point to even play more than 5 minutes at best. Yes, rl is best for me. I don't really care about version.

If you like oldschool I'm coming up soon with a new low-rate experienced server, just pm me for more information. (It has everything tibia 7.4 had back then, with every little detail and everything works as it once was in real tibia). :)

If you like oldschool I'm coming up soon with a new low-rate experienced server, just pm me for more information. (It has everything tibia 7.4 had back then, with every little detail and everything works as it once was in real tibia). :)
"everything works as it once was in real tibia" everybody says the same thing..lets see em wait... hopefully it would be truth .....but it would be fake too .

anyway why people waste time trying to replicate such things?
that's why in first place tibia made updates.

also old versions has a lots of lacks talking about in-game content
and nobody here has noticed that always 7.x server updates are related to 8.x? changes? like bless system code., demon oak, poi, inqui.... xddd it's useless work in a 7.x it's better to take an 10.x, 9.x 8.x and just change sprites. with few source code lines

Last edited:
"everything works as it once was in real tibia" everybody says the same thing..lets see hopefully it would be truth .....but it would be fake too .

Here is when I started playing TIbia myself:
ZlyBoqQ.jpg

Let's say I'm pretty skilled when it comes to developing functions, I played Tibia until it became 7.8 (I remember exactly about mostly anything from back in the days, things I liked, things I disliked, I built everything the exact same way it was before, every small detail for example the Mage House in Thais, where only sorcerers can enter, it's implemented the right way).

Also I'm giving an end to the Sword of Fury quest, it's going to be implemented the right way too so you can get it in Rook, I wont spoil this anywhere, I'm aiming for some real RPG so people will have to read books and talk to npcs to find shit out.

The difference is that everyone buy servers and don't have an idea of how to make them work / fix issues within it. I'm here for a long time and I have a lot of experience in what I do.

Oh, a really big point not to miss, there will not be any pay 2 win items, everything you can buy is cosmetics (outfits, prem for housing, etc...)

Also no corruption as I have a good image here, honesty comes first.

H9wpifq.jpg

Here is when I started playing TIbia myself:
ZlyBoqQ.jpg

Let's say I'm pretty skilled when it comes to developing functions, I played Tibia until it became 7.8 (I remember exactly about mostly anything from back in the days, things I liked, things I disliked, I built everything the exact same way it was before, every small detail for example the Mage House in Thais, where only sorcerers can enter, it's implemented the right way).

Also I'm giving an end to the Sword of Fury quest, it's going to be implemented the right way too so you can get it in Rook, I wont spoil this anywhere, I'm aiming for some real RPG so people will have to read books and talk to npcs to find shit out.

The difference is that everyone buy servers and don't have an idea of how to make them work / fix issues within it. I'm here for a long time and I have a lot of experience in what I do.

Oh, a really big point not to miss, there will not be any pay 2 win items, everything you can buy is cosmetics (outfits, prem for housing, etc...)

Also no corruption as I have a good image here, honesty comes first.

H9wpifq.jpg
re-read my post mate i don't care if you played from 7.8 i did from 7.0 and im not talking about it. the old quests doesn't matter anyway because they're implemented in new versions the way that 7.x tibia is coded it's not good for nowdays players.. even medivia added addons... and changed few things as i did with my 7.x because players dislike some 7.x functions you are wasting your time.... i did too
YHlMeFV.jpg

8Lh0X4U.png

rUxXMz1.png

0986C1X.png

bAV4k8J.png

FRSOa2G.png

7F5zFmX.png

fMDaYcR.png

U8xkq7Y.png

ISNFRBV.png

19o9Zy7.png

54wPDim.png

L8Sf742.png

8Lh0X4U.png

Ep30GiV.png

MbHRbs3.png

aBkX0a7.png

kings regards Buddy ;)

Last edited:
There is the big problem, adding all these items from MorgHar and outfits from Altaron, just a lot of content which is non-sense and no one will play the game just for that, I'm actually bringing good stuff out and not messing with game mechanics as it was one of the main reasons why I stopped playing tibia, everything here is well thought, I can't help you if you keep hitting the same hate button. Have a good day.

Kindest Regards,
Okke.

There is the big problem, adding all these items from MorgHar and outfits from Altaron, just a lot of content which is non-sense and no one will play the game just for that, I'm actually bringing good stuff out and not messing with game mechanics as it was one of the main reasons why I stopped playing tibia, everything here is well thought, I can't help you if you keep hitting the same hate button. Have a good day.

Kindest Regards,
Okke.
pathetic jajajja what about manabar
ye sure.. good luck
0 reading comprehesion.. i didn't said that my server died or something by style i said people are always waiting or looking for more content so its better pick a newer version learn to read buddy

Last edited:
You can deactivate it if you wish, I just think it's a nice to have instead of looking right all the time so you know how full your mana is. As I said I'm doing things that are useful and well thought.

i edited the post above .... and like i said good luck
mana could be usefull i added to my both clients some players dislike it because it corrupted the old tibia feeling, what you like or thigs that is goof for others isn't
i edited this one too

I don't mind you raging and saying I cannot read, I keep up with basically all the oldschool server-posts and see people complaning around many things that will not happen to my concept. Content should come with time, not right at the start, there should be lore for the content, not just implement it and it's fine, I studied games engineering (computer science) at the university, I know how to manage such projects and turn feedback into something even better.

There is also no point into picking a newer version as I'm recreating 7.4 as it was back then...

I just see no point to keep discussing this further, thanks for the luck wishes.

Kindest Regards,
Okke.

*to your edit, my client hasn't got those old ugly buttons Iryont / everyone with the DLL had, it's way better organized (done as I reviewed and rewrote a lot from the dll's code). It's completely Bug Free, there is an actual good encryption which renews everytime you launch the client so there should be no botting (I'm going seriously against this).

Here a screenshot of how options are shown, the DLL is fully operational and if you want you can let the UI of your client just like old Tibia's one by disableing all those options in the Extras Menu (you meant that people didn't enjoy the mana bar):

sHKK6De.jpg

Last edited:
"I don't mind you raging and saying I cannot read, I keep up with basically all the oldschool server-posts and see people complaning around many things that will not happen to my concept"
yeah you're unic
:S okey buddy jjajajaj i don't want to discuss this. it's useless good luck bye

Back