• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lhc hacked!!!!

Dark Warrior

Reaction score
LHC was hacked by GST (Greek Security Team) and deleted the files from the central computer.... So thats give us some months/years of life on the earth.... heres more info

LHC Hacked, and file deleted from central computer., page 1
And a spanish version:
Hackearon el Large Hadron Collider

But CERN now say thats they gonna build a machine with 10 times more strong than the other... so we are fu**ed
heres a pic of CERN when they got hacked...
cmshack_2.gif

very old news. Was like a week ago?
Also only the website was hacked. Thats located on a different computer.. They never got into the importent server.

very old news. Was like a week ago?
Also only the website was hacked. Thats located on a different computer.. They never got into the importent server.

ye i know it's a old news but who cares XD i never said it's was today hehe :p

May i ask, why is this good? Isn't it the project where they want to simulate the Big Bang? What bad can this cause lol?

LoL is that a fact? Are you really sure that it will cause a black hole? If so, please tell me :p Also, how do you know this can cause a black hole lol?

if u dont know there are micro shtis in it atoms etc.
:D
if there is 1 wrong atom i mean +\- atom this world is goin down by Black Holes

The Black Holes will eat this world very fast :D couz they will be big..

If the scientists know about this why are they even trying it? So this means theres 50% chances that we survive 50% chances that we simply die? LoL

Nope, they are doing these, because theres a theory wich says that when they collide its going to create little black holes dissapearing instantly.

If the scientists know about this why are they even trying it? So this means theres 50% chances that we survive 50% chances that we simply die? LoL

because they want to know why the sky is blue, the rason of the existense and why almost all the galaxy are invisible... i can't tell you my sources but i read it somewhere else XD anyway... @ all ye the black hole can destroy the world.... why they are 100% sure they can make it? because there was already mini-blackholes... find for info in google....

Back