• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifeline 90% done!

HammerTime.jpg

The project is pretty kinky, I was on the test server and managed to crash it within seconds of logging in, but that is just me. xD I hope you managed to fix the bugs. O:

Great Job =) =)

I LOVE CTF

But.... Can i change voc 24/7?? ^^

Yep, but, the one annoying side of it in my opinion, is you are forced to choose an outfit. If you want to be a Mage, you HAVE to wear a mage outfit, if you want to be a Pally, a Pally outfit, there is no outfit freedom at the moment.

Yep, but, the one annoying side of it in my opinion, is you are forced to choose an outfit. If you want to be a Mage, you HAVE to wear a mage outfit, if you want to be a Pally, a Pally outfit, there is no outfit freedom at the moment.

And that is good :) Easy spotted mages,knights,pallys etc

Looks great , i'd be very happy to play , keep working on it!

Last edited:
Lol, there may be a few features lacking in the initial launch, custom maps, quests, and more rpg-ish things. But the war features are there. I just do not have time to include rpg things right now.

I got birds in my stomache! :[]
@nevalopo:
O:! Those are worse than butterflies. ><

@Nub:
Are you going to be using my Real Estate NPC? If not, can you delete the script? xD If you are, then contact me on MSN soon, there are some issues with the script that I can help you with if you would like.

Back