• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lifeline 90% done!

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
2wqhjqd.png
Rotating Maps
  • New map is chosen at random and will not be the last played map.
  • Currently features 4 maps and more maps in updates.
2aihoog.png
Rotating Gametypes
  • Rotates between: Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Free for All, and True PvP.
  • More gametypes will be added in the future updates.
2ivikwk.png
Solo/Party Dueling
  • Duel for items, winner keeps both the items.
  • Duels can be a solo duel or a party match.
2v2xdoh.png
Leveling System
  • Level has no effect on damage, everyone does the same damage level wise.
  • Level marks your rank and each rank up unlocks a new reward.
207ufde.png
Prestige System
  • Allows users to level up till level 70, then they can sit at 70 or prestige and start over.
  • Each prestige unlocks special perks not to be announced.
w14vhl.png
Translation System
  • Once you login you get a window asking you your language, you may change it at any time.
  • Currently supported languages are, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, and ofc English.
2itk35s.png
Vocations
  • No vocation choice is required, you use 1 character and switch it's vocation between games.
  • Each vocation has 4 "classes" each class is indicated by an outfit.
  • You may change your vocation(classes) by simply choosing a new outfit in the outfit window.
  • You start out with the starting class of each vocation (4 outfits).
  • As you conquer the game you unlock more outfits (classes).
63tw5d.gif

2lmvx94.png

Last edited:
Hehe, only thing taken from mw2 is the prestige. Other than that its all common knowledge war features.

Please, This is exactly what im looking for! A unique war server with lots of custom features! This will be a very good project! Please work on it ALOT! (When i say ALOT i mean Skip School, Ditch GF, Ditch Friends, GO work on it!)

GJ KEEP WORKING!

I'll skip as much as I can =p. Most of it is done however. Check Lifeline for up to date stats starting tomorow.

OMG I been thinking of translation window/client forever. Auto translations and such. But no, Cip is shit and doesn't listen to the good ideas, only idiotic ones like Training Dummies!

Good luck with this, will keep track...

Lol thanks I almost broke up with her but you inspired me to give her another chance.

There is also Many Many Many more features that cavitt didn't list here so expect the unexpected. Its quite amazing. :peace:

Last edited:
Lol thanks I almost broke up with her but you inspired me to give her another chance.

Listen to your heart.. It belongs to Tibia World, Ditch your gf! WooOOooOoooOO! Think about all the fame you could gain from this server! WoooOOoOOOoOOOOO! Break.... UUuhhhppp...

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.

Don't ditch your girlfriend, love shouldn't able to be stopped by a game >.<, if you
ditch then ur not a good man! xD

wow some of you don't get sarcasm 0.o
anyway, request any feature you want.

Back