• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Life's good

All I see from all religions is a "Who's got the bigger dick contest" plain and simple, all religions have their own ways and laws, some of them more forcing than others. I don't have religion because I want to do what I want without having to think "Oh there's a reprocution!" or "Oh! If I do this then I go here or here!" It's all a matter of what you think is the truth. I am a skeptic, I believe that alot of things people say/do are wrong unless they have a superior motive to do so. but this comes back again to what your personal opinion is. (example but not to go against christianity/catholics) Back then our ancestors have done things that today we find "Disgusting/Immoral/Nasty and Wrong" I'm not going to say what but you can look it up. Back then that was all normal, Kings, Clerics, Priests, Lords and whatnot have done those things and to this day still do (just not as openly and as much) but we frown upon it because we have been opressed by the church saying it's wrong. Anyways as I wanted to put out I wont believe in much until I can see that it has been proven with an ulterior motive.

One does not simply change the thoughts of a manipulated mind.

Still waiting for those scientist I asked you.

Oh, As we can see, Lolandus can't provide us with any evidence to back up his claims.... So we can conclude Islam is bullshit. Based on evidence of course.

There is no way of proving something that is false..

,l, no time for y'all :p all i'll do is google it and put it on the table and considering u could as well do it urself i wont be bothered

idc what y'all think hehe doesn't affect me

and who gave u authority to call me Lolandus?? -.-.-

,l, no time for y'all :p all i'll do is google it and put it on the table and considering u could as well do it urself i wont be bothered
You clearly haven't understood what I'm saying or you simply realized that someone called your bullshit about facts... I want you to provide a source that you can stand for because I'm not gonna spend one second searching for a source that gets dismissed the same second I respond to it on the grounds of your subjective interpretation of god and what not. If it's a fact it should be damn easy finding, specially when it involves religion. Find the fact(s) or show yourself a bullshitter who just claims things without being able to prove them.

This topic has been started with five words.. peoples imaginations run wild and we thrive from pointless disputes.

I doNt nEeD tO pROVE noThinG for y'AlL

I just want chocolate.

[video=youtube;QI4O8byPw7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4O8byPw7g[/video]
wHY DOn'T We AlL Do iT??

Yes..... Lets all act like attention whores who believe in mythological stories created by ancient philosophers : D!

Back
Top Bottom