• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Line: 403, Info: Premature end of data in tag weapons line 2, cannot load weapon

George00

propro
Solutions
Reaction score
Cannot load weapons.. I'm quite new to this.. and also could someone tell me if i should add a manarune.lua in liquid folder because it says cannot load manarune.lua

can someone help me i dont get what premature line means.. !

Last edited by a moderator:
Theforgottenserver.exe is good now but when i log in it cant connect to game server.. let me try to change the ipconfig to that 127 ip thing

do i need to change world id to something

im only on when its 127.0.0.1 otherwise it wont connect
If you use your global ip (www.whatismyip.com) in your config.lua, open port 7171 and 7172 in your router and then use your IPv4 address (local ip) in your IP Changer.
How spawn the manarune do i need to make anymore folders or something because /i manarune wotn work
Code:
/i 2312

Btw, stop double post. If you want to add extra information, edit your post instead of creating a new one.

hahah it gives me assassin outfit for a second and says third mana but i cannot see the mana i get

how do i change these settings to another rune that is already in a chest

i mean there is a quest but its wrong rune this rune that me and you fixed is like purple and does not look like the one i want.. do i change the id in the actions ? or remove all this from the currently and put it in the 2994(the one i want)

alright can you give me a good manarune script like mine says third mana and gives me outfit which is cool but i want a basic one

it spawns a dead rabbit.. /i 2994

do i need to change the manarune script in others

i cant heal myself it :( post a good manarune script bro

My bad .. 2294 is the right id xD

Code:
local level = getPlayerLevel(cid)
local mlevel = getPlayerMagLevel(cid)

-- Exhausted Settings --
local exhausted_seconds = 1 -- How many seconds manarune will be unavailible to use. --
local exhausted_storagevalue = 1000 -- Storage Value to store exhaust. It MUST be unused! --
-- Exhausted Settings END --

-- Mana Formula Settings --
-- You can use "level" and "mlevel" --
local mana_minimum = (level * 2) + (mlevel * 6)
local mana_maximum = (level * 3) + (mlevel * 6)
-- Mana Formula Settings END --

local mana_add = math.random(mana_minimum, mana_maximum)

-- We check the charges. --
if(item.type > 1) then
-- Exhausted check. --
if(os.time() > getPlayerStorageValue(cid, exhausted_storagevalue)) then
-- Entity is player? --
if(isPlayer(item2.uid) == 1) then
doSendMagicEffect(topos,28)
doSendMagicEffect(topos, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
doSendAnimatedText(topos, mana_add, TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE)
doPlayerAddMana(item2.uid, mana_add)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, exhausted_storagevalue, os.time() + exhausted_seconds)
doChangeTypeItem(item.uid, item.type - 1)
else
doSendMagicEffect(frompos, CONST_ME_POFF)
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "This run you must use only on players.")
end
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Exhausted please waiting.")
end
else
if(os.time() < getPlayerStorageValue(cid, exhausted_storagevalue)) then
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Exhausted please waiting.")
else
if(isPlayer(item2.uid) == 1) then
doSendMagicEffect(topos,28)
doSendMagicEffect(topos, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
doSendAnimatedText(topos, mana_add, TEXTCOLOR_LIGHTBLUE)
doPlayerAddMana(item2.uid, mana_add)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, exhausted_storagevalue, os.time() + exhausted_seconds)
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
else
doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "This run you must use only on players.")
end
end
end

return 1
end

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have problems with scripts, post the errors. If you don't get errors, post what is does exactly and what should be different.
You can also just add a new potion in potions.lua and add it same way as the other potions. Id of the item doesn't matter, you can also add runes there.

Stop double post (double post = post after yourself in less then 24 hours), if you want to add extra information, edit your post.

Use code tags for scripts.
[ code]
your script
[/code]

http://otland.net/search/439476/?q=manarune&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=81
http://otland.net/search/439475/?q=mana+rune&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=81

Or do what I posted.
If you have problems with scripts, post the errors. If you don't get errors, post what is does exactly and what should be different.
You can also just add a new potion in potions.lua and add it same way as the other potions. Id of the item doesn't matter, you can also add runes there.

Back