• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Problem User MYSQL

walltimer

Reaction score
im tryting to make a new user by this :
CREATE USER 'pmauser'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password_here';
but it still says :
ERROR 1064 (42000) YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX check amnual that coresponds to your mysql version

can you give more detail? I mean where is your mysql database(server) that you are trying access?

What are you using PUTTY for? if you can give more details i might be able to help or at least try

can you give more detail? I mean where is your mysql database(server) that you are trying access?

What are you using PUTTY for? if you can give more details i might be able to help or at least try
I have VPS on OVH actualy restarted i cant get acces to ubuntu server, still acces denied.

Ok iv got this, but how do i install own data files when all guide sayst to copy GIT TFS?

Last edited:
you can do it in a lot of aways, you can access via SSH(Using putty or other smilar program) to your VPS then there you can install git in your VPS, then you can simply clone the repor
Lua:
[email protected]:otland/forgottenserver.git
for example

you can do it in a lot of aways, you can access via SSH(Using putty or other smilar program) to your VPS then there you can install git in your VPS, then you can simply clone the repor
Lua:
[email protected]:otland/forgottenserver.git
for example
can i copy files like when i was doing it in webstie, by FTP programs? And Can be .exe file in unbutu ?

Yes you can copy files from your Desktop to the VPS for that i would sugest you to use a more user-friendly program using SFTP protocol, like bitvise, mobaXterm, fileZila etc... On some of those programs you already got the command line interface and the file transfer interface so you can stop using PUTTY and use all-in-one program.

About the .exe in ubuntu the answer is no (there are some work arrounds but you dont want to do that) basicly .exe files are executable files compiled for Windows OS in order to execute your programs in ubuntu(linux OS) you have to compile the TFS in this case to linux. There are some guides on otland on how to do that

Yes you can copy files from your Desktop to the VPS for that i would sugest you to use a more user-friendly program using SFTP protocol, like bitvise, mobaXterm, fileZila etc... On some of those programs you already got the command line interface and the file transfer interface so you can stop using PUTTY and use all-in-one program.

About the .exe in ubuntu the answer is no (there are some work arrounds but you dont want to do that) basicly .exe files are executable files compiled for Windows OS in order to execute your programs in ubuntu(linux OS) you have to compile the TFS in this case to linux. There are some guides on otland on how to do that
OK THANKS! :) One more on windows i have file schema.sql which i can do database normaly, it will be too in unbutu or how does it look?

yes it will work, the database manager(MySQL for example) can be installed both on windows and linux, then you can run schema.sql against your database that you settep up on your linux server and will work like it worked on windows

yes it will work, the database manager(MySQL for example) can be installed both on windows and linux, then you can run schema.sql against your database that you settep up on your linux server and will work like it worked on windows
can u show me guide to Run own data files newest tibia 12.6 (Otserbr) ?

haven seend anything for 12.6 so far. Currently I am working on a TFS 1.3 tibia 8.6 project
mysql said: ERROR 1819 (HY000) at line 1: Your password does not satisfy the current policy │
│ requirements .

even when i put symbol, letter, and long about 20..

how its says : netstat -a -n -o [ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: bind: Address already in use , when i run my ot
Post automatically merged:

PLEASE DELETE IT, I REPAIR IT BY MYSELF
Post automatically merged:

PLEASE DELETE IT, I REPAIR IT BY MYSELF

Last edited:
Back