• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Linux] Remere 1.1.3 mapeditor for Linux! (8.40)

Why can't anyone link to his website? Besides there is no 8.4 version.
http://remeresmapeditor.com/news.php said:
Version 1.1.2 now Available

Remere - 2008-12-10 21:21:31

1.1.2 has now been released! Finally the eraser is working again, and several crash bugs has been fixed. Also, a very evil bug related to the map statistics screen has been fixed, that caused all the towns to be corrupted!

8.4 is not supported, and the reason is that the OTServ software has not yet been updated to support protocol 8.4, once it is the editor will follow. Expect another update within a week or so!

You can find the full change log here.

Also, some new features are available, among them the possibility to search the map for writeable objects.

Download the new version now

If you use the editor for your server, and have "donations", I'd apperciate it if you donated to the project for future prosperity! Link can be found at the bottom of every page.

Jo3

Why can't anyone link to his website? Besides there is no 8.4 version.

Jo3
Why I didnt link it because REMERE havnet release newest mapeditor yet!
Hmm no?.. 8.40 tibia client??
8.40 Tibia sprites??
And ya. there is 8.40 mapeditor!
rme.png

You could have at least let everyone know that Remere didn't upload it, and who did compile and upload it.

Jo3

You could have at least let everyone know that Remere didn't upload it, and who did compile and upload it.

Jo3

Nah jo3.. I have my choice to keep it secret or anything.
So, what's matter if i write who compiled it?
Oh, well... I post this for Linux mappers. So be glad that you have 8.40 mapeditor before release.. Better than using Simones dead project mapeditor.

Nah jo3.. I have my choice to keep it secret or anything.
So, what's matter if i write who compiled it?
Oh, well... I post this for Linux mappers. So be glad that you have 8.40 mapeditor before release.. Better than using Simones dead project mapeditor.

I don't use linux, or SimOne's :p. Agreed though, who would use SimOne's map editor.

Jo3

it's better to w8 until RME releases the real one instead of using a beta that can ruin the whole map :p

Back