• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Ubuntu Acc Maker 8.31 SQL TFS

Dixdix

Reaction score
I have problem.. i have dedic server on Linux Ubunut-Desktop (WXclient), and i have Latest TFS SQL 8.31 ..
And, i can not install gesior acc maker...! errors with chmod or some thing (i dont know Linux!!) but ! , when it was "worked" <gesior acc amker> didn't add "NAME" in sql =/
Account file in sql have much infos.. "ID","password""days"
Etc,
AND "NAME" and it didn't add NAME , when i writed NAME manuly it works great .. but now can't install.. =/
Please help me :)

Ehhhh if you use linux, Learn to use console or download WINE (With wine you could open Windows XP/Vista files) I hope you got some help from me.

Wine for what? when you have apache2, wine is only for emulate windows functions, anyway the point is wine = use .exe

@Thread
for change the permision of your page
Code:
chmod a+w /var/www
on terminal
btw if you still having problems go to
/var
and find folder named www right click propertis permision and put all read/write and click on "aply permision to enclosed files"

Back