• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

Official server players, they don't care about anything, they only want one thing hunts and xp.Cip will never change, as the players themselves don't care.Oh another thing, who really cares about detail and beautiful stuff is ot admin.
Post automatically merged:

What I say is not made up or a conspiracy theory, these are facts.

Observe all test servers, even releasing for all premium players, a maximum of 100 test something useful in order to improve.

What? How it even looks, super ugly monster shooting dice [death damage]? That's not 8.6 evo project with 50 players online and low budget.
View attachment 78152
@Levi999x *I also like evo servers but it just didn't fit to rpg
They can't afford new animations, can't you see they haven't increased their profits since 2019????

/s

They can't afford new animations, can't you see they haven't increased their profits since 2019????

/s

I know it's meant to be a joke but that's actually what happens to companies that experiences a large surge in revenue.
That "temporarily higher" revenue becomes the expected baseline, and the company ends up failing because they cannot maintain it.

That's the reason why so many companies died during the pandemic. Not because they lost out on money, but because they made a massive revenue in 2020 which then dipped in 2021, so investors and shareholders ended up bailing cause they saw a 50% drop in revenue 2020 to 2021 even though 2021 revenue was 200% that of 2019.

Back