[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

Kyuru

Evo from OTF
Best answers
Reaction score
This thread is amazing. For such a big(ish) game they do half ass alot of stuffs and things
You got that right, they did a fantastic job with the game from late 1998-03/04 but after that idk what happened, they've managed to take the direction of ruining their game since then. Tibia is so ridiculously easy and lame now compared to the olden days and sadly it just keeps getting worse and worse with every single update. Sad thing is they continue to keep ruining it and have sat and watched their total amount of online players on a daily basis drastically diminish over time. It's less than half what it used to be back then, you know that's severely hurt their wallets since then yet they still update shat and lazily take care of issues, sad to see they don't care about the true experience of Tibia we all loved so much back then (if you were around then)(if you weren't, I'm sad for you)

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Best answers
Reaction score
You got that right, they did a fantastic job with the game from late 1998-03/04 but after that idk what happened, they've managed to take the direction of ruining their game since then. Tibia is so ridiculously easy and lame now compared to the olden days and sadly it just keeps getting worse and worse with every single update. Sad thing is they continue to keep ruining it and have sat and watched their total amount of online players on a daily basis drastically diminish over time. It's less than half what it used to be back then, you know that's severely hurt their wallets since then yet they still update shat and lazily take care of issues, sad to see they don't care about the true experience of Tibia we all loved so much back then (if you were around then)(if you weren't, I'm sad for you)
i honestly dont see how they are making tibia easy. Ive just recently came back to playing my old char on guardia and this is what i can tell:

+they are adding alot of new mobs for medium to very high lvls
+new mobs usually got new mechanics, combos and stuff
+they are adding new areas that even after year or two arent still fully discovered (eg hlvl quests)
+they fixed retarget system, it now works properly imho you just gotta learn how to use it go gain upperhand, it might seem harder but it's actually easier to hunt as you gotta think how to use the new retargetting to ur upperhand
+new equips that dosent really give op survival ability, most of stuff works in passive mode rather than giving hard differences there are no armors that give 40 arm or so.

The only thing they made easier really is pvp, so what? im playing on non pvp worl because typical pvp are overcrowded with bots so i dont give a digidong about it.

Izzy The Slayer

Best answers
Reaction score
@dusieqq Dude it is really easy... Some friends and I started Fortera and took lvl 100 in 21 days ONLY using bonus stamina to hunt.

Three Magic

u aint shit
Best answers
Reaction score
i honestly dont see how they are making tibia easy. Ive just recently came back to playing my old char on guardia and this is what i can tell:

+they are adding alot of new mobs for medium to very high lvls
+new mobs usually got new mechanics, combos and stuff
+they are adding new areas that even after year or two arent still fully discovered (eg hlvl quests)
+they fixed retarget system, it now works properly imho you just gotta learn how to use it go gain upperhand, it might seem harder but it's actually easier to hunt as you gotta think how to use the new retargetting to ur upperhand
+new equips that dosent really give op survival ability, most of stuff works in passive mode rather than giving hard differences there are no armors that give 40 arm or so.

The only thing they made easier really is pvp, so what? im playing on non pvp worl because typical pvp are overcrowded with bots so i dont give a digidong about it.
Pvp is crowded with bots? Are you serious?
Non pvp is the servers most crowded with bots easily

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Best answers
Reaction score
Pvp is crowded with bots? Are you serious?
Non pvp is the servers most crowded with bots easily
dude lol. on guardia lets take derefia, almost all the time its empty, antica? bot bot bot bot
lb wyrms, 1 bot on guardia, up to 3 on antica.
dara dragons 2 bots max on guardia, 3 bots each floor in antica

you tell me npvp is swarming with bots? dude just fuck off i know better.

@dusieqq Dude it is really easy... Some friends and I started Fortera and took lvl 100 in 21 days ONLY using bonus stamina to hunt.
ofc but how much money u had to waste to get it or different question, for how long did ur chars skilled before?

I did all and i have this errors:

Code:
1>wildcardtree.cpp
1>cryptopp-static.lib(ec2n.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(ecp.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hex.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rng.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(modes.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(gfpcrypt.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hmac.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(gf2n.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(oaep.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(mqueue.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rijndael.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hrtimer.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(dll.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(nbtheory.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(pubkey.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(iterhash.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(base64.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(randpool.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(osrng.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(algparam.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(misc.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(cryptlib.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(filters.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(basecode.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(integer.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(queue.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(asn.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rsa.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __CxxFrameHandler4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(ecp.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hex.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rng.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(gfpcrypt.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hmac.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(gf2n.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(ec2n.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(mqueue.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rijndael.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(hrtimer.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(modes.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(dll.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(nbtheory.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(pubkey.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(iterhash.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(base64.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(randpool.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(osrng.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(algparam.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(misc.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(cryptlib.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(filters.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(basecode.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(integer.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(queue.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(asn.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>cryptopp-static.lib(rsa.cpp.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __GSHandlerCheck_EH4
1>C:\Users\Bartek\vcpkg\OTServBR-Global-develop\vc14\x64\Release\theforgottenserver.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I had the same problem when building TFS 1.3 x64 and OTServBR-Global x64. Reinstalling everything have solved nothing.
My solution was to rebuild cryptopp lib.
In case if someone need some help with that.

Steps I followed to fix the problem (Using Visual Studio 2017, not tested on 2019 but probably should work):
  1. Clone cryptopp from weidai11/cryptopp (https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp)
  2. Open cryptest.vcxproj
  3. In Solution Explorer on "cryptest": RMB > Properties

Configuration: Release, Platform: x64
    Configuration Properties > C/C++ > Code Generation
    Runtime Library has to be set to: Multi-threaded DLL (/MD)

Configuration: Debug, Platform: x64
    Configuration Properties > C/C++ > Code Generation
    Runtime Library has to be set to: Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd)

4. Build "cryptest" Debug x64 and Release x64
  5. Go to "cryptopp\x64\Output\Release" and "cryptopp\x64\Output\Debug" change filenames from cryptlib.lib to "cryptopp-static.lib"
  6. Go to "vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\lib" and replace the existing "cryptopp-static.lib" with the new built one from "cryptopp\x64\Output\Release"
  7. Go to "vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\debug\lib" and replace the existing "cryptopp-static.lib" with the new built one from "cryptopp\x64\Output\Debug".
  8. Rebuild "theforgottenserver". :)
I'm not sure if debug version of cryptopp is really needed but anyway it brings no harm to build it. :p

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Best answers
Reaction score
dude lol. on guardia lets take derefia, almost all the time its empty, antica? bot bot bot bot

To be fair, the last time I was around on Harmonia, it was swarming with bots.

Mackan™

Content Creator
Best answers
Reaction score

To be fair, the last time I was around on Harmonia, it was swarming with bots.
And what I've seen on Refugia and Secura.

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Best answers
Reaction score
Instead of actually reverting back to the old pvp system for retro pvp worlds, they just did minor stuff like disabling the new buttons and removing icons.
There are still
  • snapbacks (because it still tries to walk through players outside of pz even though you can't)
  • the new E button (instead of the fist)
  • offline trainers
  • probably more things that I haven't noticed (because I haven't really played it that much)

zakius

Enter the Ninja!
Best answers
Reaction score
snapbacks
well, first snapbacks appeared when they removed client sided info about invisible creatures as bots were reading it from memory

and now all player tiles are walkable on client side and then server returns not possible, right?
pretty strange, I understand invisible creatures, but server can send proper info about players blocking path etc...

Guxi

Developer
Best answers
Reaction score
What about the flash client?
All i remember was, i got confused with crap and info they managed to push onto that laggy client.

Market in depot?
Way to make a botter's life easier.

kuny05

Best answers
Reaction score
this brings back so many memories

Tony32

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Antibot monsters that were unkillable xD

Webtimize

Pro Grammer
Best answers
Reaction score
Having lagg and connection issues because of ddos attacks, and compensate every player with 10x every blessing + 7 day experience boost that you could swap out with premium days to increase lol

Rumor has it people still use these vouchers, that was ~3 years ago lmao