ZZaion world change is triggered by raid of rats spawning on pressure tiles xD

messenoire

Best answers
Reaction score
about weird solutions

ZZaion world change is triggered by raid of rats spawning on pressure tiles xD
Awesome
Hans, we need ze Zzaion world change for ze update
I don't know if I will be fertig before ze deadline, Jonas, it's a lot of arbeit, I have to modify ze entire motor
Hans, you dumb fuck, we don't have time for this. Just put ratten there or some scheiße

naprawiamforum

Banned User
Best answers
Reaction score
you had me at hans never mind sheisse

thread
allowing the 7.72 engine to be ripped and letting knightmare create yurots and overall general developement of Open Tibia and further exploitation of their fixes such as potion stacking and using other stuff OT fans created in general cipsoft are the nices game devs that exist to this planet and i mericfully thank them and forgive for everything as if in not for them i and probably anyone here would never got into programming game design or RPG we would all live within skyrim and also for making kids with windows XP life a little bit brighter and keeping us all away from suicide by being able to die and comeback within our soft soul calming temples they really worked their ass off and made a lot of kids lifes meaningful and colorful with those BYTE's Oof data

Karain

Jack of all trades
Best answers
Reaction score
you had me at hans never mind sheisse

thread
allowing the 7.72 engine to be ripped and letting knightmare create yurots and overall general developement of Open Tibia and further exploitation of their fixes such as potion stacking and using other stuff OT fans created in general cipsoft are the nices game devs that exist to this planet and i mericfully thank them and forgive for everything as if in not for them i and probably anyone here would never got into programming game design or RPG we would all live within skyrim and also for making kids with windows XP life a little bit brighter and keeping us all away from suicide by being able to die and comeback within our soft soul calming temples they really worked their ass off and made a lot of kids lifes meaningful and colorful with those BYTE's Oof data
Just what the fuck did i just read

Sarah Wesker

ค∂vαηcε รүηтαx ❤
Best answers
Reaction score
So they are very good at solving things the first time ahhahaha

OP
Evil Puncker

Evil Puncker

I'd rather kiss a rattlesnake
Best answers
Reaction score
did cipsoft got good at solving things, or am I missing something? Can't think of any new lazy solution by now, help me guys 🤔