• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[list] CIPSoft lazy solutions

about weird solutions

ZZaion world change is triggered by raid of rats spawning on pressure tiles xD

about weird solutions

ZZaion world change is triggered by raid of rats spawning on pressure tiles xD
Awesome
Hans, we need ze Zzaion world change for ze update
I don't know if I will be fertig before ze deadline, Jonas, it's a lot of arbeit, I have to modify ze entire motor
Hans, you dumb fuck, we don't have time for this. Just put ratten there or some scheiße

you had me at hans never mind sheisse

thread
allowing the 7.72 engine to be ripped and letting knightmare create yurots and overall general developement of Open Tibia and further exploitation of their fixes such as potion stacking and using other stuff OT fans created in general cipsoft are the nices game devs that exist to this planet and i mericfully thank them and forgive for everything as if in not for them i and probably anyone here would never got into programming game design or RPG we would all live within skyrim and also for making kids with windows XP life a little bit brighter and keeping us all away from suicide by being able to die and comeback within our soft soul calming temples they really worked their ass off and made a lot of kids lifes meaningful and colorful with those BYTE's Oof data

thread
allowing the 7.72 engine to be ripped and letting knightmare create yurots and overall general developement of Open Tibia and further exploitation of their fixes such as potion stacking and using other stuff OT fans created in general cipsoft are the nices game devs that exist to this planet and i mericfully thank them and forgive for everything as if in not for them i and probably anyone here would never got into programming game design or RPG we would all live within skyrim and also for making kids with windows XP life a little bit brighter and keeping us all away from suicide by being able to die and comeback within our soft soul calming temples they really worked their ass off and made a lot of kids lifes meaningful and colorful with those BYTE's Oof data

Just what the fuck did i just read

did cipsoft got good at solving things, or am I missing something? Can't think of any new lazy solution by now, help me guys 🤔

new beds consists of 2 parts that can be moved anywhere, OMEGALUL:

6RcRqbL.gif

new beds consists of 2 parts that can be moved anywhere, OMEGALUL:

6RcRqbL.gif
Actually whats wrong with it? I see no other possible solution to that? Moving both at the same time would do a lot of trouble xD

Actually whats wrong with it? I see no other possible solution to that? Moving both at the same time would do a lot of trouble xD
Why would moving both parts at once be problematic? Whenever moved, they'd just both be checked for collision.

I see no other possible solution to that?

unwrap only when other package is nearby
make the beds impossible to move

can you sleep on top half btw when bottom is detached?

yeah I do like Tibia and all, but lets face the truth, cipsoft is not the best into fixing things properly so they like to do weird workarounds to address bugs and etc, so why not make a list of them? :D

pics and more details will come soon

• after a update, some people got unable to go down from the roof of Central Plaza 1 house in Carlin, what CIP did instead of resetting the position of players from area X to Y??? they added a stair lol
    oG7D46s.png

• due to a bug that occurred with players gaining frags by convincing a monster that used poison in any victim and it died, instead of CIP fixing the code from his server guess what they did... removed those monsters from conviceable creatures...

right now I can only remember those two, feel free to share yours :)

That's unbelievably lazy, holy crap.

It's really sad when you think about how all these lazy solutions ended up destroying the game. If it wasn't for all their wrong decisions, Tibia could easily still have 30,000+ active players nowadays. Their main sin, however, was letting botters run free for 10+ years, never accepting that their lazy solutions to combat them (stamina, soul points, anti-bot monsters, and all the others) were absolute trash. They even made the game more and more bot-friendly with each update (removing the ability to rope monsters, making pots, barrels and such passable, etc.)

thread
Wut, I didnt know that, yourots was made by Knightmare? This Knightmare from Cip? Is it true or wat 😂

About lazy solutions, look at these new sprites and maps. Its horrible 5minute work.

About lazy solutions, look at these new sprites and maps. Its horrible 5minute work.

they have more advanced mapeditor though

it doesn't look like a more advanced at all

it doesn't look like a more advanced at all
Imho those "advanced" features are not connected with mapping.

Back