• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyren has requested this thread to be stickied, if enough people PM me I will sticky it.

I miss neobot : / I think none of this is safe

I'm vouching for XenoBot, it's just amazing, I've been using it ever since it was created and within the update they added scripts interpreter I was just so much impressed, totally recommended, also having a lifetime license <3.

I also recently started playing real tibia again, been retired for like 4-5 years, Bought Xenobot since all my guild uses it and it's pretty leet.

:)

-EDIT-

I Vouch for Xenobot <3

Last edited:
If you are vouching for a bot please put "I vouch for BOT because it is blabla..."
:)

I'll vouch for Xenobot. It's easy, intuitive, and it can be powerful.

I won't say anything about how weak its loot function is.
Red

I use RBP and sell scripts there so can certainly vouch for it! Good bot and community and the owner is working hard to make it on a Neobot standard!

I think xeno bot is the best out there atm, it heals by % so if your on an high exp ot its essay to heal with, i used it for 2 months on rl tibia never gotten banned

And you guys wonder why tibia get worse, people like "you" destroyed tibia. You guys must be proud to cheat on a game congratulation, You cheated on game that had the potential to become the best game ever! Don't play this game if it is to hard, just leave it alone.I wonder what were tibia today if NOBODY were cheating.I mean we play games to have fun and not to destroy it.I would have a very bad conscience, if i play a game that i actually love and start to cheat and Destroy the game.Really, you guys must be very proud of yourselves..

How can you get xeno lifetime subscription?
I only see monthly possible^^

Last edited:
TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!, TibiaAuto!

By the way, I vouch for TibiaAuto!

And you guys wonder why tibia get worse, people like "you" destroyed tibia. You guys must be proud to cheat on a game congratulation, You cheated on game that had the potential to become the best game ever! Don't play this game if it is to hard, just leave it alone.I wonder what were tibia today if NOBODY were cheating.I mean we play games to have fun and not to destroy it.I would have a very bad conscience, if i play a game that i actually love and start to cheat and Destroy the game.Really, you guys must be very proud of yourselves..

#Cry

How can you get xeno lifetime subscription?
I only see monthly possible^^

It was possible to buy when xeno started up.

Aaaah kay :p
Anyway I usually dont bot , is for a friend of mine ^^
u think tibia auto is good for him? He wants just to bot on an ot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back