• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill vouch for BBot and TA :p BBot is pretty easy to use. I mean EASYYYY but good.
TA is a bit more complicated but very safe + free

Updated.

@Pecax, I put you as you vouch for BBot because you cannot do two. :)

i vouch for NO BOT!!!!! im bored of the ppl who bots in tibia xD

Is it safe to use TA ? or do i get hacked or so ? :) and is it easy use ?

well easy isnt it really... just getting used to it and then do stuff with it works ...
safe? idk really... ppl saying its not safe while other says it safe as long you dont use like x-ray and more ... im not banned on any char yet so im using it still ...
well i used it sometimes to understand how some scripts worked and why there was used...
TibiaAuto Wiki i think its they offical Wiki for the bot

Okey :) have install it now :) was hard to understand how it works first . but I have get it now :) only got some problems with loot system . sometimes it loot some he dont . will try to fix it hehe

Okey :) have install it now :) was hard to understand how it works first . but I have get it now :) only got some problems with loot system . sometimes it loot some he dont . will try to fix it hehe

dont use loot while killing ... and use item config for it and loot custom ^^ Xd

You can watch Darkstar streaming, he's working on updating his bot.
From the comments and what I've been watching, it looks like CipSoft did something this update and Darkstar doesn't like it.
I may be wrong, I don't have sound on, but we'll see what he does, he's too smart to fail.

Hence, the "must download and re-install" instead of patching in this Summer Update, which could be a sign that CipSoft has made it more difficult to bot.

You can watch Darkstar streaming, he's working on updating his bot.
From the comments and what I've been watching, it looks like CipSoft did something this update and Darkstar doesn't like it.
I may be wrong, I don't have sound on, but we'll see what he does, he's too smart to fail.

Hence, the "must download and re-install" instead of patching in this Summer Update, which could be a sign that CipSoft has made it more difficult to bot.

well auto and mage isnt updated yet ... so i think they changed the code really much and put something that shouldnt be there to just f*ck with all bots

Safe?
Yes.

Thanks for the fast reply. Does it have any cavebot? Becuz on the website it doesn't say it anywhere. Just need to get sure it has one before I purchase it :p

//EDIT: Can it be used by 2 ppl at the same time from 2 different ip's?

Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply. Does it have any cavebot? Becuz on the website it doesn't say it anywhere. Just need to get sure it has one before I purchase it :p

//EDIT: Can it be used by 2 ppl at the same time from 2 different ip's?

Under the category Features you can clearly see this.

• Advanced Cave Bot

I can answer on your other question aswell, it cannot be used by 2 computers at the same time.

14o5552.png

Using IBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back