• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenobot is good for low lvl moneymakers and for higher lvl's i would use Ibot ;)

Xenobot is good for low lvl moneymakers and for higher lvl's i would use Ibot ;)

What could I add to make it more suitable for high level use, in your opinion? Personally, it works well on my 230 RP, 257 MS and 150 EK.

Lol xenobot is the best on the market. It is better for high levels than low imo.. It does everything you need plus more. What could be more helpful to a high level?

Lol xenobot is the best on the market. It is better for high levels than low imo.. It does everything you need plus more. What could be more helpful to a high level?

Don't forget to add,constantly being improved & uncrackable like ibot which
because of that I feel is gona die soon ;)

I can vouch for blackd, I've used it a lot and still am, including my friends and we've never been banned. It's a simple bot though, mainly for low lvls

I bought BBot, I don't regret it at all.

I'm also a Rookstayer with 2cc's to account for the money making it's Great

Wow, I just bought BBot, and I do regret it! the fucking cavebot suck ballsack, the targeting is super slow. The only thing that is good is some of the warbot features! Xenobot >>>>>>> BBot

I'm just talking xenobot specifically, though bot cracks are pointless since tibia always does mini client updates.

Yes but after how long :p?

Well, XenoBot is the only bot I got experiance of. And they usually update within tops 24 hours. Normally within a few hours depening on the time of the Tibia update, as the owner and coder has a job in real life as well.

Xenobot is most definitely the best bot for Tibia.

any word on this corebot? xD kinda hesitant to give it a shot

any word on this corebot? xD kinda hesitant to give it a shot

Indeed , i want to give it a go but i don't know it is like all new but i love the fact that is has a seperate interface and actualy very user friendly.

Any chance we can get WindBot on this list? It's an awesome bot we've been working hard to bring to the top, developed by Lucas Terra, who worked along with ekx on both Elfbot and Neobot and an amazing community with great scripts such as BugWT, Raphael, Sirmate etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back