• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

List of current Tibia Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you guys wonder why tibia get worse, people like "you" destroyed tibia. You guys must be proud to cheat on a game congratulation, You cheated on game that had the potential to become the best game ever! Don't play this game if it is to hard, just leave it alone.I wonder what were tibia today if NOBODY were cheating.I mean we play games to have fun and not to destroy it.I would have a very bad conscience, if i play a game that i actually love and start to cheat and Destroy the game.Really, you guys must be very proud of yourselves..

Actually, botters finished tibia off after Cipsoft ruined there game completely with all the stupid updates they did, Cipsoft detrsoyed tibia! I played tibia manually for ages, never botted, but I eventually found making scripts for bots more fun than playing it manually. If nobody cheated today, I dont know if tibia could survive, due to the huge amount of botters paying premium...

And you guys wonder why tibia get worse, people like "you" destroyed tibia. You guys must be proud to cheat on a game congratulation, You cheated on game that had the potential to become the best game ever! Don't play this game if it is to hard, just leave it alone.I wonder what were tibia today if NOBODY were cheating.I mean we play games to have fun and not to destroy it.I would have a very bad conscience, if i play a game that i actually love and start to cheat and Destroy the game.Really, you guys must be very proud of yourselves..

Tibia got worse because of Cipsoft and their stupid updates. Tibia was never all that challenging to play manually, and in the end, botting was more fun and profitable. It still is. It's not like Cipsoft even cares if it is challenging anymore, if they wanted the game to be challenging they would of never added anything like this "offline training" bullcrap.

If you want to blame somebody for the destruction of the game, blame Cipsoft and the people who supported them.

What is your favorite bot? I will like to buy one ^_^

Sorry for my bad english!

BlaBlaBla
I don't care about hating on botters bullshit.
This is for people who wish to bot, and if they do, there is a list of updated ones here.

I'm looking for a decent free bot for healing matters only, can someone recommend me one?

I believe TibiaAuto is the only free bot, but I've heard many stories about it being undetectable and detectable.

I believe TibiaAuto is the only free bot, but I've heard many stories about it being undetectable and detectable.

i have used it alot... but at lvl 40~ for like traning skills before the offline update.... 7 days 23h ea day.. still not banned on it xD

I wanna know if it's safe as in no viruses, keyloggers etc, I only want to use it to drink mana and heal on harder hunts, I can't get banned for dat.

I wanna know if it's safe as in no viruses, keyloggers etc, I only want to use it to drink mana and heal on harder hunts, I can't get banned for dat.

you can get banned just of turning a bot on...

but i used it sometimes not on my main acc so idk.

but its free from keyloggers and viruses

Download link for the bot.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaauto/
It tells you even if the bot is updated to the current version but right now its only 9.8 still

I can see that this thread was started quite a while back, any ideas on whats the current "safe to use" bots are? As in undetectable, hack free ect. Thanks in advance. Oh i heard people are using ibot atm, and not much good news on xenobot from some people i been asking.

I can see that this thread was started quite a while back, any ideas on whats the current "safe to use" bots are? As in undetectable, hack free ect. Thanks in advance. Oh i heard people are using ibot atm, and not much good news on xenobot from some people i been asking.

i guess the only good one right now is ibot, then xeno, then Red bot.
As i heard and that was around 28 Dec. maybe it changed

I use TA since 7.92, never got hacked, never got banned. However I used it with care.

Using XenoBot at this moment, im new... It's a GOOD and Powerful/Advanced bot, Though the FORUM sucks, you wont get help for days and there is none guide how to etc make a refiller at all, Waypoints is easy, but to make refiller and such is just hard to do because you need to code it somehow, It's really annoying that people doesn't help on the forum... and no tutorial for the real stuff. So Xenobot overall, is good, the XenoBot community and staff aren't making much effort into helping new beginners to inform how they make etc refiller or even say hi to an npc.
ADD: You can't run etc MageBot while running XenoBot, and that kinda suck. For me it sucks mostly because i want DASH from the Magebot... and XenoBot Removed the feature because of banwaves that was detected of using dash, however people who play OT's should be able to use the dash... but they removed it. So that is a huge downthumb for them, you can't use dash in xenobot and you can mix xeno and etc magebot to get it work.

IBOT, there is cracked version so i would say it's free... although better buy it to help the creators hold it up and continue to update it.
It's good, although i prefer XenoBot before Ibot because Xeno just seems to be more advanced and a 'faster' bot.
ADD; I don't think it got dash... and i do not know if magebot works along with Ibot.

BEST BOT OVERALL/ALLTIME -> ELFBOT NG. It doesn't exist anylonger which is really sad, the best and funniest bot out there... Have it for 8.6 version but for the 9.7~ it doesn't exist I'm afraid.

Using XenoBot at this moment, im new... It's a GOOD and Powerful/Advanced bot, Though the FORUM sucks, you wont get help for days and there is none guide how to etc make a refiller at all, Waypoints is easy, but to make refiller and such is just hard to do because you need to code it somehow, It's really annoying that people doesn't help on the forum... and no tutorial for the real stuff. So Xenobot overall, is good, the XenoBot community and staff aren't making much effort into helping new beginners to inform how they make etc refiller or even say hi to an npc.
ADD: You can't run etc MageBot while running XenoBot, and that kinda suck. For me it sucks mostly because i want DASH from the Magebot... and XenoBot Removed the feature because of banwaves that was detected of using dash, however people who play OT's should be able to use the dash... but they removed it. So that is a huge downthumb for them, you can't use dash in xenobot and you can mix xeno and etc magebot to get it work.

IBOT, there is cracked version so i would say it's free... although better buy it to help the creators hold it up and continue to update it.
It's good, although i prefer XenoBot before Ibot because Xeno just seems to be more advanced and a 'faster' bot.
ADD; I don't think it got dash... and i do not know if magebot works along with Ibot.

BEST BOT OVERALL/ALLTIME -> ELFBOT NG. It doesn't exist anylonger which is really sad, the best and funniest bot out there... Have it for 8.6 version but for the 9.7~ it doesn't exist I'm afraid.

Xenobot has tutorials on refills, if you look in the correct places.
It's based on LUA and there is even a released LUA file for any paladin script (which buys spears etc) you can also do "one-liner" scripts in the walker so you don't need a lua file.
E.G.
Code:
 Self.UseItemFromGround(x,y,z)
Which will use an item from the ground such as the levers for quarters in Yalahar.

Xenobot is a powerful bot, it's just that people don't believe its safe because it injects into the client.

About the dash thing, xenobot is for TIBIA not OPEN TIBIA. Therefore Dash was removed because of detection. DarkstaR shouldn't waste his time on adding a dash feature just for open tibia users when tibia users have the possibility of getting banned from it. It's unfair when the bot is based for Tibia and not Open Tibia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back