• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] 8.7 Pheonix server 24/7 (real map)

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to present my server, server is kinda new i hosting it only 2 months from a now, and i would be very happy if more players will choose it.

Ofcouse i need to explain feutures of this server.

Server have mount system becouse i using 0.2.9 distribution. There you can get mounts like real tibia and you can get mount by finding hidden place/hole or something. Hidden places is dropped all over map if you are newbie i recomend you take a look in this page there also is custom monsters such as god bear whoes guarding hidden mounts.

We have huge choose of different quests, script quests in 0.2.9 is pretty diffucion this knows everyone who tried to use 0.2~ distribution. I would like to write some of them:

Annihilator Quest
Demon Helmet Quest
Pits of Inferno Quest
Inquisition Quest
Yalahari Quest: 10th
Demon Oak Quest
FireWalker Boots Quest
blue legs Quest
Behemoth Quest
Vampire Shield Quest
Svargrond Arena: Warlord
The new fronter: Chazorai Arena
Zazziozo Challenges Quest

Ofcouse there is much more quests but that should look awfull if i start coping all tibia.wikia.com quest section...

Also there is 3 custom cities, in thoose cities you can have nice experence. Theres aint vip cities or any donators items.

There is almost all avaible real tibia addons npcs so there aint addoner or something which looks cheap there is npc in same location as cipsoft tibia.

And there working 100% 8.7 spells.

And i self mapped Razzachai here aint full Razzachai city but you will be able to hunt monsters and get awsome loot.

There also is advanced guild war system about commands you should look here, News Archives - New Feutures.

If you need help about something you are wery welcomed in help channel server have 2 trustable tutors wich can help you in almost all questions.

Server Webpage: Pheonix Server Flash-Intro

Server Info Webpage: Pheonix - Server Info

Server Downloads Webpage: Pheonix - Downloads

Everything what i am able to say in end is, thanks.

Last edited:
Great Server with awesome god/hoster and helpfull stuff :)
I reccommend it to all players :)
All main quests are working, we have mount system, and all features like on RL tibia,

Also we have many updates (even daily), players can give their own ideas how to make ots better :)
So feel welcome, and enjoy Phoenix :)

Hoster kills people with GOD char lol

Tolverson
24 Jan 2011, 12:09 Killed at Level 282 by Erikas.

Erikas God char...

Last edited:
lol GM just banned my noobchar cuz we were killing his friends... lol

Last edited:
sux

The server sux alot cuz GM controll the players with gm char!

Sure i was killing everyone but he has pvp so i dont care :p

12:27 Xerz Marquz [230]: and how can you have 100x stone skins=
12:28 Tolverson [300]: From my brother Erikas :)

Erikas = GOD Char

its impossible to have 100x ssa nobody have it and you are totaly noob if you wanna to show this server is bad or i abusing as gamemaster why you just cant understand botters in my server aint allowed at all.

i updating my server not for programs which playing for you i updating it for players whoes like rpg playing is it so diffucion to understand botters is not allowed to my server thats why i not complaying about my server small community, becouse i just kicking out stupid programs. So i dont care if in my online list staying 10 or 20 players i giving this server for thoose who wanna something unique and to see that unique things own by self not by sleeping or watching movie while your bot doing level, its simple just fuck off.

omg -.-
i haven't seen more active and helpfull god on ot servers, and why u tell shit he's killing players ? -.-
Me and Tolv are tutors, if he wanna test spells, new quests etc he ask us for help, and he told us before about risk, we agree and all is ok...
He never killed his players, so dont lie...

And as i said before he put a lot of work, now he's even mapping new zao part for us, do all scripts alone, server is very ok and getting better ;x

cheers :)

@ up - u forgot do add what u say then -.-

12:27 Xerz Marquz [230]: and how can you have 100x stone skins=
12:28 Tolverson [300]: From my brother Erikas :)

Erikas = GOD Char

12:24 Xerz Marquz [230]: he is fast
12:30 Xerz Marquz [230]: haha
12:30 Anger Dimmas [272]: ? ;x
12:30 Xerz Marquz [230]: he said he had 100x stone skins then he said he was kidding

cheers again :) and don't lie here ;x

haha he make'd server and he fell's like a real god.

just don't play on this shit abused server.

Hello!
I have played on this server only one day.
I think this server for ppl who would like rpg.
If you have any problems supports always answering to you.
I think so its the best server ever i playing.
See you in game !

Apsivaflines-
i was wondering if you could tell me how you got the 8.7 rl map because i was wanting to make a rl ot for me and my friends to play on.
i will not be putting it online local host only because i do not want to open m ports...but if you could help me out on how you got your map or a link that would be awsome bro thnx

Apsivaflines-
i was wondering if you could tell me how you got the 8.7 rl map because i was wanting to make a rl ot for me and my friends to play on.
i will not be putting it online local host only because i do not want to open m ports...but if you could help me out on how you got your map or a link that would be awsome bro thnx

This map platform is Limannen real map project v8, and my own done server files is not shareable.

when i trie to log into game world it says that the forgotten server has stoped working...any idea why iam gettin this?

dunt know, mayby try after some minutes, latter, and in morrning server was offline for some hours.

Back