• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lithuania] Camual | Custom Client | OPEN-BETA

I cant logon now, something happen was playing and it just, kicked me.. its saying that its online (since shows the character menu) but when i press enter, it stays for ever on 'connecting, please wait'.

I cant logon now, something happen was playing and it just, kicked me.. its saying that its online (since shows the character menu) but when i press enter, it stays for ever on 'connecting, please wait'.

Feel free to login now made also some good updates.

Some updates came within this day:

Added food to server and warriv sells it.
Added heal and light as spell for every vocation you can ask about your spells from Akara NPC.
Akara will heal your wounds when you say hi to her.
Updated charsi shop she will buy some weapons and also will sell some.

It's good to see that people telling how to improve our server.

I have no idea why more people aren't playing this server; It's awesome. The GM's are friendly and open , will take their time to explain or show you stuff. Everything is custom, vocations, map, spells, items. It's a conversion from Diablo 2 and they have done a great job at it.

Client download is very slow. 17 kb/s right now. And link number two does not work anymore.

Client download is very slow. 17 kb/s right now. And link number two does not work anymore.

Uploading now second mirror to 4shared.com If anybody know really good uploading web pages tell me I will make more mirrors.

Will there be a wipe or?

If beta will be without major bugs such as money clone or level bugs maybe won't be reset.

Came second client update, this update is required for every client user, becouse changed was .spr and .dat files. Added new cool items and changed some textures. You can download new client update from our news web page: Camual - News

This is how looking our rogues camp:

2difrso.jpg

OMG ! This server is phenomenal ! :D I play as paladin and its pretty cool. As the very first person i passed act 1, and tried to kill Radament, but he's so OP :D. I recomend this server, cuz its not like others, its unique :).

As the very first person i passed act 1, and tried to kill Radament, but he's so OP
I don't think so :D 2 ppl were in 2nd act 2 days ago, me yesterday :p Act 2 is for sure op, I need probably gear from end of act 2 to survive in early act 2 :C

Started playing today, seems kinda addicting to play here :D I'm surprised how much work the creator has put in it, good job! can't wait to get required lvl for pvp

Amazing sever! The vocations and masteries spells are awesome.
The only thing that i dont like is how they mapped it, is so poor. Anyway the gameplay is amazing, just unique.

Back