• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Live Stream Mapping

Ck3o8.png

Feel free to join me building a custom/fun city :)!

IP: ~~
Port: 31313
Password:
Cords: x:1000 y:1000 z:7
Client: 9.3

EDIT: Nvm, I get this error everytime I try to join/host a server
qWR97.png

Last edited:
Just recently it started not letting me join live mapping streams, keeps saying "wrong protocal", or "connection timed out"

Connection time out usually means the host hasn't port forwarded properly I think
and wrong protocol is self explanatory.

Connection time out usually means the host hasn't port forwarded properly I think
and wrong protocol is self explanatory.

Ok, I'll tell the host to port forward again

Edit: Found out the problem, I had the first beta version downloaded instead of the second.
but thanks to Peroxide I found a thing in firewall that was messed up on my computer, so rep+ :p

Last edited:
I could host one for you two, but I'm on tibia atm. PM me if you want me to host~ (Zatjin and illusion)

I could invite you to my server, but I'd like to have a chat with you first then..

@^ I was just trying to join, but i had connection time out xd

I'll put a server online right now, won't have the official map online when people I don't know too well will join. (Illusion and that other guy xD!)

IP:p:213.89.37.195
Port:31313
Password:
Cords:Start positions
Client:9.1-9.31
RME Version: Latest

More information inside :)!

Last edited:
Back