• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Loading character problem

kiper166

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, after fixing issue with logging on account on my server I found that i can't log in to game because i don't have "groups" table in MySql. The way to fix it (I think) is by adding remaining tables in php admin but i don't know how to do it and where find them. Here's what console says when i try to log in with a character

Attachments

Solution
This is how it looks in players table. There is group_id but no group table it relates with

Okay I just fixed the issue by myself! It turns out that UniServer I used doesn't use Group in php, instead it takes data exactly from groups.xml from data/xml folder and i checked what's going on in that file and guess what? My groups.xml was completely empty so I just pasted 3 group script from other TFS engine data and it worked! Now my OT is running without ANY problems! Thanks for helping
@devzan14
Here's what I had to paste in group.xml file:
Code:
groups>
   <group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
   <group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0"...
Can't import scheme.sql? This is empty database. If you want to add ONLY groups table, you cant edit this file and search part about groups.
If you want to add this table on your own, you have add "column" (if you `players` table has everything except group_id).
Code:
ALTER TABLE players
ADD group_id int(11) not null default '1';
(#E: I did something wrong with ` or ', so try other variants.
SQL ALTER TABLE Statement )

Yeah there is nothing about groups in scheme.sql database as i checked. There is only stuff i have in mysql but no group table BUT there is a column "group ID" in players table. Maybe i should delete it?

Attachments

This is how it looks in players table. There is group_id but no group table it relates with

Okay I just fixed the issue by myself! It turns out that UniServer I used doesn't use Group in php, instead it takes data exactly from groups.xml from data/xml folder and i checked what's going on in that file and guess what? My groups.xml was completely empty so I just pasted 3 group script from other TFS engine data and it worked! Now my OT is running without ANY problems! Thanks for helping
@devzan14
Here's what I had to paste in group.xml file:
Code:
groups>
   <group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />
   <group id="2" name="gamemaster" flags="137438953471" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
   <group id="3" name="god" flags="272730398714" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" />
</groups>

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Back