• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loeria 2.0 - [Tibia 7.7 - CipSoft Engine]

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Greetings!
Welcome to the discussion thread about Loeria 2.0

For quite some time now has Loeria been online which is 100% CipSoft Engine, it has had 0 crashes nor bugs and it stable as rock. However due to real-life tragedies my focus got lost on the server, which led to playercount drops and eventually that the server went down (lost my job irl etc).

I am back on my feet again and I've got a lot of motivation back, I've spent quite a while working on how to implement either a stage system or a new experience formula for the engine along with possibility for tasks & shared experience.

Believe it or not, it has been done and I am proud to say that some time soon we will be able to release a playable version of CipSoft Engine(RealOTS) that will include both shared experience, possibility to stage the experience & tasks.

The client will run on a OTClient base which is very nice as it provides many new features that the original client can't.

I will update this thread with updates on both when the server will be live to play, both for testing & for the launch.

I will also add some screenshots & changelog updates here.

If you wish to test the server right now it is online without any of the changes @ www.loeria.com

The videos I posted is from the forum that was posted by players on Loeria

Here is another one of a knight doing Behemoth Quest!

Would you like me to increase the experience rate of Loeria (the one that is online at the moment) for those who wish to give the server a try to get a feel of how real Tibia used to feel like :)?

Impressive work, adding stages and tasks to Realots.
Could you please add a poll with public vote to check what possible stages players would prefer?
Can you try to find a way to change frags system more suitable for OT players?
When do you expect to launch?
Will we still be able to use the original client?

Impressive work, adding stages and tasks to Realots.
Could you please add a poll with public vote to check what possible stages players would prefer?
Can you try to find a way to change frags system more suitable for OT players?
When do you expect to launch?
Will we still be able to use the original client?

Client depends on how well we manage to secure it against bots.

Poll is indeed something that should be done, I'll do it when I get home from work today.

Frags will be looked at too, I've been thinking of PVP-Enfo with regular exhaust and skulls but not sure how it's gonna play out in reality :)

Message me if you need a tester and ill see if I can find some free time for it.

Good to see you around again.

Regards,
Cody

Cool server but skip OTCLIENT, because it ruins all charm the tibia had. People nowadays don't know how play Tibia... community now only count for fast exp, easy money and these tasks which make this game even easier. I may even say that tibia community now is stupid(No offense. I know it is not nice to say that but... I can, because THIS IS TIBIA.) they do only play server when you can create lvl 100 character within few hours and in a week of so the server exist no more or there are multiple resets and angry kids are screaming shit ots or something. ps I'm looking forward for servers such a RealOTS

Server will be online for testing today, exactly what time I cannot say as we are doing some additions before. But I'll post here when it's up :)

If I get the client complete today I will open the server for the public and keep it as a testserver with a bit higher rates for 33 days~.
More information will be available on the website.

The testserver is now up, the client has a known issue that is being fixed.
When a monster goes invisible it doesn't lose target as intended and you need to deselect / reselect it when it appears.
No worries, it will be fixed soon.

www.loeria.com to play

Back