• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loeria.com Thoughts and discussion thread

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been hosting Loeria for more than two years now and it's an extremely stable and almost completely botfree server (few people used macros etc)

It's been free to play for the last 8 months or so and it's been a lot of fun.

I am however considering make it a staged highrate server for PVP purposes if that would be something that the community wants.

There would be no donations at all since the server is already paid for and right now it's just running with a few players online every week.

If there is an interest in having the server with highrate, perhaps pvp enforced then I have no problem in making that happen.

Feel free to post ideas and thoughts if you please.

Sincerely,

Kungenn!

So very aware, right at shot! King! Years passed... ecstacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're gonna have to do a lot more than that. As far as I'm aware, Medivia is currently the top oldschool otserver. It has tons of additions to the map, new cities and additions to existing maps (i.e. new spawns in thais), new quests and items too. That's what you'd be competing with.

A really good RealOTS with highrate would me interesting in my eyes. I dont give a crap if its TFS or the real files, as long as its fun. Good luck "homies" :D

A really good RealOTS with highrate would me interesting in my eyes. I dont give a crap if its TFS or the real files, as long as its fun. Good luck "homies" :D
The rates has been changed a bit feel free to try it and give back some feedback :)

Experience Rates Multiplier
Level 1-8 20x
Level 9-20 16x
Level 21-50 12x
Level 51-80 10x
Level 81-110 8x
Level 111-120 6x
Level 121-130 4x
Level 131-140 3x
Level 141+ 2x

Rates Multiplier
Skills 10x