• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login error with TFS

auzdin

Reaction score
[03/10/2008 04:55:37] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

I am using geisor acc maker for 0.2.x
also using the geisor shop

I get the error trying to log in and it says (account number or password is wrong.)

plz help :)

Is it anything wrong you have made in the database or something? Or have you removed an column or something? would be glad if you could tell us abit more about the problem, that error seems to have some problems with the database..

what else do you want to know?, everything seems fine, the acc page makes accounts and characters successfully and but when i try to log in i get the error and wrong acc/pass

Apparently you are using a database which is incompatible with the TFS server, namely that the database you are using lacks the "type" column in the accounts database.

Either insert the "type" column into the accounts database, or remove the whole database and run the theforgottenserver.sql script to recreate a new 100% TFS compatible database.

Back