• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login issue

dzbamian

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi! I'm setting up server on VPS to play wtih friends,
I'm setting up opentibiabr canary (master) with znote aac and otservbr-global v1.2, everything seems to run correctly until I log in.
I can login, select character but then I get "Email or password is not correct"
So it seems like it passes first login, but then for some reason says password is wrong
Also console is saying
[2022-18-02 22:59:20.136] [error] Password 'e13c04d159123c2f2a2..0b847' doesn't match any account
And the log password is wrongly encrypted with sha1, in database its correct

help

Last edited:
[2022-18-02 22:59:20.136] [error] Password 'e13c04d159123c2f2a2..0b847' doesn't match any account
Are you using 12+ client? Can you post your login PHP script?
Tibia client sends password to login.php -> login.php returns list of characters and 'login+password' string -> client sends character name and 'login+password' string to server.
It looks like login.php returns some invalid value as password or server has bugged SHA1 algorithm.

Edit this line:
to make it show in console password, not transformToSHA1(password). Then you can check, if value that server gets from login.php is valid.
If it's valid, it means that you got problem with SHA1 algorithm in otservbr.

Are you using 12+ client? Can you post your login PHP script?
Tibia client sends password to login.php -> login.php returns list of characters and 'login+password' string -> client sends character name and 'login+password' string to server.
It looks like login.php returns some invalid value as password or server has bugged SHA1 algorithm.

Edit this line:
to make it show in console password, not transformToSHA1(password). Then you can check, if value that server gets from login.php is valid.
If it's valid, it means that you got problem with SHA1 algorithm in otservbr.
Thank you, I moved to gesior aac and it started to work so I will not investigate any further

Back