• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login problems, Auto Team Balance, TFS 8.4

jamil

Reaction score
I have recently downloaded TFS (8.4 - rev 30) and trying to add an auto team balance system. I downloaded Gesior War 8.2/8.22 since that server uses such system, and copied the sources of team balancing into TFS sources.
(had to add codes on several places)

Now, I started the ot to try the new function. I logged in with 1/1 and, since no players were online, I was directed to acc "1" and then I logged in on a char.
Then I started mc (still online with the other char), and typed 1/1. I was now ofc redirected to acc "2". so far, the system worked. The charlist to acc "2" is being displayed as usual, however, I can not connect to the game world.

So, acc "1" workes fine, but acc "2" can only connect to charlist.

I have added necessary codes in config.lua as in Gesiors, also tried editing town ids and stuff, but no success.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with the problem, or, if anybody knows where I am supposed to be looking for the error.

If, there is an easier way to add an auto team balance system, please let me know.

thanks

Back