• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lol 2 the bruh

Guarded Serpent

Reaction score
today i got killed by 3 members of the bruh all higher lvls then me with rebirth.
i congratulate u on ur pitiful efforts i mean ur all higher then me and u cant just 1on1 wow u must have some serious skill not hahaha not honestly its just that bad then while u were killing me i laughed its truly hilarious so gj for making me laugh everyone in the bruh r noobs and go ahead and hunt me and even kill me its a fucking OT i get my lvls back in maybe 3mins tops so go for it only cool/chill ppl in the bruh is like zarz maybe there is another maybe not but as far as im concerned he's the only chill one lol i look forward 2 your responses bcuz since all u bruh r gossiping bitches u got nothing better 2 do :p

Yes we took 3 people to kill you, though it wasn't necessary considering you're obviously an idiot. If you knew anything about the server you would know that smart people wont die 1 on 1, ever. Ever heard of pots? Guess not. Sorry we overestimated you.

lol sorry 4 not punctuating was in a rush to go swim :p and tanner ppl can win in 1on1 i do it all the time cuz im not cheap and obviously i've heard of pots btw ur one of the bruh i dont mind very much :p just thought i'd mention that not cuz im a lil bitch or kiss ass just cuz i simply dont mind u lol

You were 4 sq's from the pz and got raped before you got there.

Last edited:
lol well isn't this a delightful litte thread :)

Seems my name was mentioned up in there :) I'm Famous1 woot woot!

wow ooth ur clearly a fucking retard... i was actually very far from the pz u dumb shit we were in dragons, do you recall?
lol and u say im the dip shit gj moron

wow ooth ur clearly a fucking retard... i was actually very far from the pz u dumb shit we were in dragons, do you recall?
lol and u say im the dip shit gj moron

21jta88.jpg

And yes, I google my jokes.

wow ima assume u got ADD or something that was so aside from the point and off track but thxs for sharing that ur a flaming homosexual... next please :p

lol maybe 2 u, seriously all u bruh's ever talk about is ass rape homosexual bull shit. I've come to two conclusions either your really gay or ur mind is just that far in the gutter... I mean seriously grow up and show SOME maturity.
I can almost guarantee you'll bash me for this...

Lawl.

It took the bruh's 13+ people to kill me and a friend, and that took like 30 Minutes. plus, we even killed a guy, and made 2 ppl run for their lives like idiots. XD.

Bruh's... all they got is healbot, lvl, cash.
No skill, yet they thing they are so skilled when they kill someone.

Big fail. Btw, they r going down :D

We. the guild Fearsome, Will bring you guys down 1 by 1, Soon enough, as soon as were all 600, we'll start waring, and show you guys how to war.

Big Gz to Dark Sioer, Zando Renuzit and Enig
They all died today in an embarassing way ;/

Lawl.

It took the bruh's 13+ people to kill me and a friend, and that took like 30 Minutes. plus, we even killed a guy, and made 2 ppl run for their lives like idiots. XD.

LoL last time i saw you , you died 2x in nightmares and it was only reaper and me on my shitty pala. And it was 4 or 5 against us 2. Great performance <_<

Whynot, last time you saw me, i was lv 300. with no Pots.
Versus two lv 600+ WITH pots and triple overtime SD (didnt even have that sd then )

Now that im 400+ with a couple of pots. I suddenly own the fuck out of the guys? Why? because its fair now, they dont have overpowered stuff that i dont.

Btw that day, it was 4 vs 2. and we were all 300+s and they were both 600, and 20 seconds after that, 5+ bruhs came.
So it was only 4vs2 for like, half a minute. if even that.

Another thing, i dont care if i die. sometimes i just kill myself for fun even, i loose 3 lvls? i can just go kill 5-6 wisps and i got it all back

That was waaaaaaaaay before the war started.

I didnt even join Fearsome by then.

I wasnt involved in that. + you didnt kill me then :)

And i said i came in peace once. you attacked me and i said "wtf?" and you said "your yellow" i said "yeah missclick-.-"

So stop the spam crap lies.

Whynot, last time you saw me, i was lv 300. with no Pots.
Versus two lv 600+ WITH pots and triple overtime SD (didnt even have that sd then )

No , you were spamming "missklick" and "i came in peace" ^_^

That was waaaaaaaaay before the war started.

I didnt even join Fearsome by then.

I wasnt involved in that. + you didnt kill me then :)

And i said i came in peace once. you attacked me and i said "wtf?" and you said "your yellow" i said "yeah missclick-.-"

So stop the spam crap lies.

That was the last time she saw you -.- maybe take 2 minutes more if you don´t understand a post dumbass

Back