• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I no longer play this game or post at that thread I agree on this suggestion, not that Talaturen will add it anyway :(

Although I no longer play this game or post at that thread I agree on this suggestion, not that Talaturen will add it anyway :(

i dont think so either:p But oh well it is afterall a forum for tibia and ots. Not about LoL but it would be great if it came ^^

well it is afterall a forum for tibia and ots. Not about LoL but it would be great if it came ^^

It's funny because the board for Tibia is dead and League of legends thread is more active than the entire Tibia board.

It's a sub board, so it wouldn't matter if it's tibia related or not.

I don't like nor play LoL, so its irrelevant to me, but I don't see any harm in having a sub-forum in the Games for LoL

I don't think it's necessary, we already have the LoL thread and it's enough ^^

This would be awesome, it's the most active thread on the forum and a sub-forum wouldn't hurt ^_^

It's like adding a wow board.. In a tibia forum..

You're right with that statement. BUT.
This forum has expanded and a bunch of the community plays other games than Tibia, so to generate more traffic it would be best if a LoL sub-forum was created.

So, why don't we create a World of Warcraft and HoN boards? And we'll make OTLand to "GameLand". I'm not supporting this.
It's enough with a thread, this forum is after all a Open-Tibia community.

So, why don't we create a World of Warcraft and HoN boards? And we'll make OTLand to "GameLand". I'm not supporting this.
It's enough with a thread, this forum is after all a Open-Tibia community.

Because most players here at otland are playing League of Legends and the thread is overflowed with pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back