• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the word twisting and bullshit?

There's always ways to improve. I believe it's requested to have a sub-board in the Games board, so what's the problem? It's the games board and not related to Tibia. As the board is for ANY GAME BUT TIBIA

Just stop, that it'll change OtLand and LoL spam and shit is complete bullshit

Finally, someone understands. :>

I don't see how this is a very negative something.
If it would be a sub-forum you'd never see the new posts in the side bar. So you can't be annoyed by it unless you actually go to the sub-forum.

Yes, it's not tibia related but it's in the community chatboards section, nearly everything there (except for the tibia board) has to do with Tibia.
I don't see the problem...

I sign this cause I play the game actively.

I've encountered a problem in the thread, I asked for a team setup for 3v3 no one ever replied..
So it would be reasonable to create that sub board, which could actually get my questions answered sometimes :)

Signed.

Could be something... But I'm not sure about this, If you add a LoL board in this forum then there is possibilities that it will take out alot of OTS because it's almost the most popular game in the world... As you can see yourself in that introduction thread.

So I don't think it should be added in OTLAND other than to make it seperate & for those whom actually goes there for LoL's sake.

Just make a board, the current thread is flooded. Cant post anything relevant because an hour later its on another page and no one sees it - Also to everyone who says its an OT forums, well then remove the sports, native language, chit chat and games forum aswell? Oh, wait...

Seems to fit in games perfectly fine. The good thing it would bring though is the posts not showing up in the new posts feed. So I am somewhat for this idea.

Wasn't being silly, as I said I am for and against this idea.

For, because it will stop new posts on the thread appearing on the new posts feed.
Against, will most likely drop the threads attention.

Wasn't being silly, as I said I am for and against this idea.

For, because it will stop new posts on the thread appearing on the new posts feed.
Against, will most likely drop the threads attention.

Sorry sir, but that didn't make any sense.

It will surely drop the threads attention and the thread will stop appearing on the new posts but it will start appearing on the board.

Anyways just a shout out for those who sign this, Talaturen wouldn't bother to do it and will most likely wont,

I will take a video of me dancing naked in school if he actually does.

Why don't you just make a poll of it & see how it goes... I think we've had enough discussion about it.

Let's do a poll and if Talaturen agrees then he will probably make it so in the best way possible, cheers!

Why don't you just make a poll of it & see how it goes... I think we've had enough discussion about it.

Let's do a poll and if Talaturen agrees then he will probably make it so in the best way possible, cheers!
poll requires a new thread, which I do not want to create.
I will wait for Talaturen to post.

I think I can add one to the thread, I'll see. PM what options you want and dates etc

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, just checked and can't do it. I could probably merge posts to the new thread.

Poll added

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Scarlet :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything i think it may actually bring taffic, though we don't actually need it lets face it the thread is probably enough.

... the community don't need League of Legends traffic. What's so hard to understand? It's a freakin' Tibia forum, not a multivitaminjuice.

... the community don't need League of Legends traffic. What's so hard to understand? It's a freakin' Tibia forum, not a multivitaminjuice.

So could you please remove the game board then? since it's a Tibia forum...

A lot of the fucking boards on this forum have absolutely no affiliation with Tibia what-so-ever.

So could you please remove the game board then? since it's a Tibia forum...

This!

They either create a separate subboard for every game of they just let all the games be discussed within the game board as threads. I don't understand why you want board for it so badly, if you want to get a team or whatever go to their forums, not OTLand.

They either create a separate subboard for every game of they just let all the games be discussed within the game board as threads. I don't understand why you want board for it so badly, if you want to get a team or whatever go to their forums, not OTLand.
Because I find myself asking question and the next day I check I have to go back 4-5 pages to see if my question is answered and it probobly isn't...
Also, I don't get why there is a 'no' option. You either care and want it or you don't care what happens, how can this be a bad thing? I don't get it, how cna this affect you if you think this is a bad idea. Please explain yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back