• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why don't we create a World of Warcraft and HoN boards? And we'll make OTLand to "GameLand". I'm not supporting this.
It's enough with a thread, this forum is after all a Open-Tibia community.

Sorry, do I see a World of Warcraft thread with 1000+ pages? Nope
Do I see a HoN thread with 1000+ pages? Nope.

Thanks.

No, you have your thread. Why the sub board? Then after couple of games there would be 209701 sub boards of games otlanders play. NO!

Thanks.

No, you have your thread. Why the sub board? Then after couple of games there would be 209701 sub boards of games otlanders play. NO!

Read this.

No other game is popular here than LoL.

Some people ask for advice and shit and get unnoticed because of this.

But thats like the Acorn Alliance Subboard

If I gathered 5 people from Otland and made a guild on Real Tibia can I have my own board? No.
I didn't see anyone crying about that.

Its a 2 yr old thread about a game thats very popular,why is it so surprising that it has so many posts etc

I dont feel a board is needed

No one really played it in the first year or so.
Recently there has been alot of activity there, due to the tournaments, finding teams, newcomers etc.

Its a 2 yr old thread about a game thats very popular,why is it so surprising that it has so many posts etc

I dont feel a board is needed

Correct. Then I should be like. OMFG RUNESCAPE! YOU MAK BORD NOW AND WE TAK CREP...

Correct. Then I should be like. OMFG RUNESCAPE! YOU MAK BORD NOW AND WE TAK CREP...

No, Runescape doesnt have alot of popularity here. Like 2 people actively playing... It also doesnt have over 1000 pages and 10k posts..

So, why don't we create a World of Warcraft and HoN boards? And we'll make OTLand to "GameLand". I'm not supporting this.
It's enough with a thread, this forum is after all a Open-Tibia community.

The forum is about OpenTibia and therefore I agree with you, but it's all up to Talaturen whether he thinks it deserves a separate sub-forum or not. But I think that if this gets implemented there will just be a matter of time until theres another thread about a game with this many posts, and people will start requesting a new board.

Not signed.

Even though this is a tibia forum, I feel like it might be some idea, it couldn't hurt to have but it's certainly not a must-have.
I don't care about it.

The forum is about OpenTibia and therefore I agree with you, but it's all up to Talaturen whether he thinks it deserves a separate sub-forum or not. But I think that if this gets implemented there will just be a matter of time until theres another thread about a game with this many posts, and people will start requesting a new board.

Not signed.

It doesn't matter if it's an open-tibia forum when the most popular threads are about other games that are in no way related with Tibia.

It doesn't matter if it's an open-tibia forum when the most popular threads are about other games that are in no way related with Tibia.

I haven't tried LoL, but I would seriously hate if the entire forum gets covered with LoL threads. This is just my opinion, we will have to wait for Talaturen to show :)

Thanks.

But the LoL page has over 1000 pages? Doesn't that sound like it's well used? And it's not to be broken? ;)

I haven't tried LoL, but I would seriously hate if the entire forum gets covered with LoL threads.

The entire forum? It will be a sub-forum - you won't even notice until you enter. I think it's a good idea, it will bring discussions of other games to the top of the "Games" board.

What exacly do people talk about in that big LoL thread? has to be a very varied topic that really would benefit of its own board for it to be worth it.

What exacly do people talk about in that big LoL thread? has to be a very varied topic that really would benefit of its own board for it to be worth it.

Items, Streams, Champions, News, Matches, Builds, Finding a team & alot more probably.

If I am not really playing that much I'd like to know the news the new champions new items new stuff, it's hard to know things when there are over a thousand page, pretty sure it's the very first thread to reach the thousand page.

If I am not really playing that much I'd like to know the news the new champions new items new stuff, it's hard to know things when there are over a thousand page, pretty sure it's the very first thread to reach the thousand page.

I believe pokemon online did.

If we had our own board, Otland LoL players could create builds and show them off to other Otlanders. That'd be epic. I'd love to see how they build etc.

I believe pokemon online did.

If we had our own board, Otland LoL players could create builds and show them off to other Otlanders. That'd be epic. I'd love to see how they build etc.
aaaand they got their own board after that :p

aaaand they got their own board after that :p

And I believe its dead because the OTServer is dead/down/whatever?

Therefore I propose removing it and adding a LoL Board. One that will not be dead purely because the game will never close down.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm its already removed? xd

But the LoL page has over 1000 pages? Doesn't that sound like it's well used? And it's not to be broken? ;)

What's up with the word twisting and bullshit?

There's always ways to improve. I believe it's requested to have a sub-board in the Games board, so what's the problem? It's the games board and not related to Tibia. As the board is for ANY GAME BUT TIBIA

Just stop, that it'll change OtLand and LoL spam and shit is complete bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back