• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for a month..

Looks like they really don't care, look at SlurpDerp's post about Computer renaming to Technology. It didn't take a day or so.

They really don't give a shit.

We got valid arguments for getting a LoL board.
It's more clean cause then we can ask questions and actually get response.

You already received an official response earlier in this thread.

Guys, you don't want a rushed answer. If we want him to answer right now then it'll probobly be no. Let tala think about it then :]

If it takes over 1 month for him to reply, then so be it.
Please keep this thread open, as I'd like to remind him every few weeks or so that we'd still like this board (so he knows we aren't losing interest).

If it takes over 1 month for him to reply, then so be it.
Please keep this thread open, as I'd like to remind him every few weeks or so that we'd still like this board (so he knows we aren't losing interest).

It's funny because next month this thread will still be opened.

I just noticed something. Everyone whom voted no are hon/dota players. Epic

After monitoring the thread for some time I don't think the activity in the thread is enough to split the discussions into its own board, but the amount of users agreeing with the suggestion in this thread has convinced me to give it a try anyway.

League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back