• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't make it at all since this is OTland and not LoLland..

Wouldn't make it at all since this is OTland and not LoLland..
League of Legends Land... What has the world come to? xD

Hurr this is OTLand that's made for Open-Tibia but we still have a sub-board for other games hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, we even have one for sports hurrdurr i kum her fro opn tbia tlatoren pls.

Hurr this is OTLand that's made for Open-Tibia but we still have a sub-board for other games hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, we even have one for sports hurrdurr i kum her fro opn tbia tlatoren pls.

Yeah, you actually have a point with the category sports.
But sports is something else than a category that's "competing" against Open-Tibia.
hope it won't drag too many people to play LoL though, but it's all about the admin's decision :)

either way, it'll only help people that are already part of the community, people won't register here just for the LoL board, which is what most people seem to think it'll happen lol

yeah, you actually have a point with the category sports.
But sports is something else than a category that's "competing" against open-tibia.
Hope it won't drag too many people to play lol though, but it's all about the admin's decision :)

pls nigger, lol doesn't compare to tibia - they are 2 complete different games, gooby pls.

Yeah, you actually have a point with the category sports.
But sports is something else than a category that's "competing" against Open-Tibia.
hope it won't drag too many people to play LoL though, but it's all about the admin's decision :)

LOL that's the most stupid thing I have heard in quite some time.
League of Legends and Tibia would never ever compete because CipSoft would look like idiots. It's a 2D game with low playerbase vs the world's most popular game.

and afaik people can play LoL + Tibia.

And afaik the Games section is for sharing/discussing games, Y NO DELETE GAMES SECTION? IT COMPETES WITH TIBIA

Here's some news for you. People can play what the fuck they want. From 1 game, to 10 different games.

league of legends is the most popular game in the world, and it's a very popular subject on OtLand, as most gamers do play League of Legends, we would like a section for it.

Isent Wow the world most popular game?

not anymore

Insanely popular MOBA title League of Legends has surpassed 11 million active players, giving it a bigger number of players than World of Warcraft’s 10.3 million, according to a new infographic released by the developers. The free-to-play action strategy game now has a registered playerbase of over 30 million people – approximately the population of Sudan, census fans.

This was in november, 2011. It has grown even bigger now

Not here to argue and make a discussion thread, but wow is the most famous online game on the world. Let's put that a side and move on to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not here to argue and make a discussion thread, but wow is the most famous online game on the world. Let's put that a side and move on to support team.

Support team? you're in the wrong thread mate, btw im right :) google it

https://majorleagueoflegends.s3.amazonaws.com/lol_infographic.png

sry for going off topic btw, but I just want to prove my point in my previous post that it is infact the world's most popular game and a section designed for ONLY league of legends is K because so many plays it and discusses it around the world, and more importantly, on OtLand.

Last edited:
Not here to argue and make a discussion thread, but wow is the most famous online game on the world. Let's put that a side and move on to support team.
You're so pigheaded, please google it ;p.

Not here to argue and make a discussion thread, but wow is the most famous online game on the world. Let's put that a side and move on to the thread.

Nice rock you've been living under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back