• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion LoL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls nigger, lol doesn't compare to tibia - they are 2 complete different games, gooby pls.

They are in the category games.. and i'm having the word competing in quotation marks as you can see..
Doesn't mean they're ACTUALLY competing.. competing as in forums.. not games.. so before posting something ridiculous, just try to understand before forming.
anyways.. it's an opinion, you dont have to insult me.. but I guess manners r hard to find..

Last edited:
They are in the category games.. and i'm having the word competing in quotation marks as you can see..
Doesn't mean they're ACTUALLY competing.. so before posting something ridiculous, just try to understand before forming.
anyways.. it's an opinion, you dont have to insult me.. but I guess manners r hard to find..

Where did I insult you? o_o
& yes, category games. Not category Tibia. OTLand is for tibia, a subtopic "LoL" would be completely different - wouldn't be on the news feed & would not bring new members to otland (just for the board)

Doesn't mean they're ACTUALLY competing.. competing as in forums.. not games.. so before posting something ridiculous, just try to understand before forming.
ahahaha you think calling someone a nigger is insulting? LOL

Kindly never post again

Racist ;/

So we have to create also board for Heroes of Newerth and Dota2.

Fine, please make hon/dota2 board, PLEASE do it. We'll see how much activity there is there compared to a lol board :)!

Hon got around 100k players online daily im playing it everyday so i know that :)

And btw why will you guys make a lol board will you guys make a thrend there you say "Gamersdont in lol" and posting match stats each game??

Hon got around 100k players online daily im playing it everyday so i know that :)

And btw why will you guys make a lol board will you guys make a thrend there you say "Gamersdont in lol" and posting match stats each game??

If people wish to do that then yes.

Look at Acorn Alliance hosted board. It was never active (maybe on the first day because of people creating their threads) then after a week(+/-) it died.
Yet LoL has been an active thread for 2 years(?) and we're denied a board?

Acorn Alliance got a board because there were many playing there from Otland.
Now lets look at when I was playing Secura and me, vendeliko, ghostx + many others were playing there also, did we get a board? no. If we requested would we get it? no.

Fail logic. LoL Board should be added for those who want it. Why? Because its an active thread with over 3 posts DAILY alone (this is even higher than some boards + subboards total).

If you guys getting a lol board i want a hon board

Nobody cares what you want, provide statistics that it is an active game here at otland and I will not argue any longer.

1. false

2. yes

gamersdont play hon

get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back