• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Look for a Sprite / Graphic designer

Lord Hepipud

PhiadariaSoft
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for a sprite and graphic designer for my project Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors.

Who am I looking for?

Sprite designer
I want to get rid of the current Tibia Sprites over time and looking for someone who is interested in re-designing spirtes and to entirely create an unique game with those. Of course more spriters are welcome! Furthermore I'm looking for new outfits and creature look types. In general the game should look a little more darker - more evil like.

Graphic Designer
I'm also looking for someone (or more people) to design graphics like skill icons, Setting Buttons and a new Skin for the OTClient. Those graphics should also be useable for the PhiadariaSoft Website, as I would like to have the same skin for everything.

How should the Client Skin look like?
The skin should look like an ancient, dark wall with smaller, damaged textures. The graphic itself should be designed to allow large scaling to ensure the graphic is matching every screen resolution.

Client Background (completed)
For the Client Background I'm interested in a image which is set during night. At the middle bottom (some pixles higher) I would like to have a camp fire on which a person is sitting inside a armor in front of with his back. Around him should be grass, a log for sitting and some equipment (swords, backpacks, books). Behind the camp fire there should be a dark forest from which a skeleton with an bloody axe is walking out.
Infront of the warrior sitting there should be several bushes and two evil shadow-like wolfs (with some - dunno, 'cloud' effects) should head out, with evil, red eyes and fleshed teeth. And at the top of the image the sky with some clouds, stars and the moon. The moon should also have evil, red eyes (something like this).

Webdesigner
I'm looking for somone creating an entire new skin and layout for the PhiadariaSoft website (http://www.phiadariasoft.com). I have checked out the web and from the style it could look like the Diablo 3 side: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/
What I mostly love about that is the navigation at the top with special icons including the top top bar for login in. Here the Facebook, Twitter and other channles should be placed as well. All in all the current content requires to be more structured and cleaned up on the site. As I'm not a webdesigner, I'm also open for input and would live to have a chat or discussion about possibilities.

Payment
As I know I'm asking for much I'm of course willing to pay those who are willing to help me with that. Please contact me for further details about that.

Copyright
Of course I don't want to steal any graphics from other spriters and graphicers. For that reason please ensure images used as base are free to use or entirely designed by you. On the PhiadariaSoft website you will be listed as graphicer / spriter with (in case it exists) a link to your website.

Please contact me over private message or by using the e-mail adress [email protected] in case you are interested.

Thank you in advance!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Last edited:
Still looking for someone designing a new client skin and new icons for client / website.
Allready found sprite and background designers.

Environmental tilesets and sprites are also still required.

Thank you in advance!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I have now updated the first post. Right now I'm looking for a webdesigner to re-design my current webpage and to get a new layout including some sort of cleanup.

Anyone who is interested please contact me!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Back