• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking 4 skrypter/coder

MinekDrewno

Reaction score
Welcome ;)

I have recently spent a fair ammount of money for a tibia 7.6 server with it's own customised map, monsters, scripts, npc's etc and it's own customised klient that looks absolutely amazing!.
It's a legendary server with a good 10 year old tradition.

I would like to get it up and running, However i had no idea that the server is only capable to run under linux (Debian 7, 32bits to be exact), Hence why i need someone to compile it first before i get it up and running. ($$$$price of this is to be discussed, I am more then happy to hear any offers you have to offer me$$$$). I will also be looking to pay someone to become a full time scripter on my server. Game master and a high positiong on our forum page will be given to anyone willing to help me out.
Get in touch with me on here though a private message for more contact info ;D
Someone please get back to me asap.

_-A bit about myself-_

I have played Tibia 7.6 for a good 12 years, The majority of the servers i have played were English and Polish servers. Most of the servers that are up and running now are not looked well after, and ahave one thing in common, They are opened just for the money, no updates, no replies from the admins whatsoever. Hence why i want to open my own server and run it the way every other tibia server should be run.

Last edited:
Back