• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a GM Postion

Sublime I think he meant it as for example I'm asking "What can you do" and then he answers it, whatever is in bold is like supposed to be a question asked by someone else.

I don't want to bother, but you are acting like a child at this time.. And you're saying that you are mature for your age? I think you'll need a kick back to school and come back when u learned something realy about Tibia Otservers. Or give us more information like on what server you've been GM and what years.

I am not here to flame you, but to tell you the truth.

Best regard,

Bibo

I don't want to bother, but you are acting like a child at this time.. And you're saying that you are mature for your age? I think you'll need a kick back to school and come back when u learned something realy about Tibia Otservers. Or give us more information like on what server you've been GM and what years.

I am not here to flame you, but to tell you the truth.

Best regard,

Bibo
Why should i back to school? I'm in school lol. You got 4 post man. How can i give your infomation about the server i have been GM on when it was a while ago. Can't remember them.

You should know what years you've been GM for example: 2003-2007, and what your exactly status was there etc..
These things are really important for the Open-Tibia owners.

:3

Everyone who here to blame. Quit it, your going off-topic and his here to be hired not to blamed. If you got question ok question him, then leave and let the pages be smaller next time.

ontopic: hope you get GM soon :)

Everyone who here to blame. Quit it, your going off-topic and his here to be hired not to blamed. If you got question ok question him, then leave and let the pages be smaller next time.

ontopic: hope you get GM soon :)
Thanks man =) Hope so to!

i might be needing gm's if ur still interested
Could i get some info?
Client? Players online daily? :D

Back