• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for a host to help setup things

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Szm1FiS.png

Hello,
I've been working on a server all by myself for a very long time and I'm in dire need of some help.
I require someone to help me test things and setup a host (preferably for free).

You are
  • Well known person with hosting skills and resources
  • Help setup the server and website and maybe a shop (preferably some time after the server has launched).
  • Coding experience is a plus
I have
A custom real map that I have spent over 200 hours on. And when I say custom real map, I mean heavily customized one. Meaning you'll recognize areas but they will not be what you think they are. Areas will be heavily revamped or changed completely or entire areas will have moved to a different location (yet it will still feel original).

Pretty much every single detail of the map have been looked at. Every corpse, every bit of trash, every text resembles what you originally know from the original real tibia map, except I've put a custom touch to it.

The idea that I originally had when I created it was "fun custom real tibia map". It has everything that makes Tibia fun, all the fun quests like Inquisition, Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Killing in the name of, Pits of Inferno etc. Original boss spawns, mounts, outfits and vocations.

The world operates on 1 town to make the world feel more alive, boats are available to take you to the ends of the map. Custom quests and creatures will bring back the mystery RPG feeling that made Tibia feel alive back in the day.

If you want more information feel free to contact me on discord (Christian#0906) or post in this thread, thank you.

for mystery reason, i'll show screenshots in private only.

Back