• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a mapper for a serious custom TP / RPG server.

Nux

Yzeria Custom War
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders, Well I have been working on a project Called Zeteria with 2 guys which have been helping me along the way by helping me out with scripts, the scripts are done and the only thing which is left is to be done with the map.
The map is based on a Tp server which will be totally custom map with new and different events which no server has or will have. Atm we have done our Vip island which is an unique place for thouse who helps us with the donations.

- Our Plans

* Is to create 4 - 5 different vocation which has there own unique abilities which will be perfect balanced and well done.

* Custom quests which can be easy / hard, some hard quests has to be done by collecting items from bosses which people will face during the play time and the easy quests can be done by either talking to npc´s or help them out with there problems ( Some npc quests are repeatable )

* 2 - 3 Unique Maps which will be well mapped and detalied

* Custom and not overpowered Donation items which will make it easier for thouse who helps us keep our server alive.

* Unique Events ,which is (collect the must " Things " Under 30 Sec) , (The Golden Nugget Event)
(The Deadly Boss Event) , And much much more!! To keep our players entertained.

* The War Zone where people earn / lose "Points" -> Points are made to Upgrade your Runes , Spells and Armor´s

Much more will come as we continue thinking and creating our ideas.

- What Have we done so far ?

We are done with the 4 / 5 custom vocations which has been working perfecly , with all npc scripts ( Sellers , Buyers , Quest Npc´s Etc.. ) , (The Golden Nugget Event , (The Deadly Boss Event) The Vip Island is almost done, just some special places to add and some Quests which gives alot of nice rewards such as useful items for quests, were also done with the donation items which has been very balanced for all the vocations, spells / Custom spells has been balaced. New Custom Runes, And now were just waiting for the map so we can be able to place our npcs / quests etc..

- Our Rates?
Well we have been thinking to have mid high exp which will be exp staged

Exp: Starts at 1000 And goes down to 10 - 20
Loot: 4 - > Loot Rings will give you more loot rate.
Skill: x? ( we havent decided yet )
Magic: x? ( we havent decided yet )

Are you interested? which we hope you are.
Fill in the application below.

Your Name ;
Where you live ;
Open-Tibia Experience ;
How long have you been mapping ? ;
Some example of your mapping ;
What is the best way to contact you ;

if you have anything to ask me, just send me a private messenge or add my msn which is [email protected]

I could pay the mapper for each piece he / she makes

Last edited:
Back