• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for a mapper for TLK: Revival (Lowrate RPG - Custom Vocs)

kyoushirou

I like trains
Reaction score
As much as I love mapping, I'm only average at it at best and I believe the project has a great future.

TLK: Revival is a custom server that aims to remake vocations, and not the entire system of the game.
It's inspired on an old server called The Lost Kingdom, but with some obvious improvements.
For example, to not limit players we're using 5 vocations instead of 11. And the main goal is for all of them to be fun.

Fun is the name of the game and to achieve that I believe 2 main ingredients are needed:
Custom VOCs that work and are balanced. This is my strength, and I get great feedback and constructive critsism by dedicated players and friends.
I have no doubts that the vocations will end up great after continued testing as I have clear visions for all of them.

2. A good, indepth RPG map. This, I can actually do. I'm good with pickholes, quests, stories and locations. But the reality is that it will take a long time for me to finish a map of a size I'm satisfied with. I intend to launch the server with 2 towns, the desert and the grasslands areas and atleast 75 quests.

What I don't have is originality. My mapping ends up being very alike real tibia without new good looking shapes and ideas. The Mapping Showoff thread blows my mind every time I take a look, and it's scary how talented and original a lot of people are.

So what I'm looking for is either someone who wants to help me finish the map and have a greater impact on the entire layout of the map, or someone who can sumbit smaller pieces such as original buildings, tombs, room layouts and cave layouts.

While the discussion thread compliation of vocations really don't describe the vocations well enough after all the updates I've done since posting it and does not show how GOOD and flavoured the spells and scripts I've made are, there are atleast some.

Info so thread stays, although it's all still up for discussion:
Protocol: 10.77
Rates: Exp 7-4x, Skill 3x, Magic 2x

Back