• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a server to work at as a Gamemaster

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Lately I feel bored so I decided I should write a brief application in order to join a good and serious server (preferably 8.54) as a gamemaster so I can pass my free time with fun :p. If you're interested, please drop me a line here.

Who am I?
- My name is Nikolas and I am 15-and-a-half years old. I live in Greece, Athens.

Why should you trust me?
- Actually, you can't trust anyone over the internet. However, I am not someone who likes being corrupt and going nuts on players. I can ensure you that I will enforce your server's rules with maximum efficiency and get rid of people who destroy the gameplay of other people.

Why should I be a Gamemaster?
- As I said before, I can ensure you that I will enforce your server's rules with maximum efficiency. I see things objective and take actions that the offender deserves. I also don't punish people for personal reasons since I believe that Gamemasters with such behaviour are stupid and kiddies. I can also be online throughout the day in different times, especially in the evening and before midnight.

Previous Gamemaster experience?
- I've been a community manager on Roxor server of Colandus and I have to say that people liked me cause I was fair :peace:

If you're interested, please let me know by posting here. You can also leave your email address or add me yourself, my address is on my signature.

Yours,
Delirium

Last edited:
This guy is really trustworthy, i wouldn't doubt for a second to hire him as a gamemaster,
if i had an otserver of course :)

Good luck mate!

Take your convo to pm or visitor messages, they have nothing to do with my thread.

I would say come join my server, but Im only running private test servers right now :(

Hello!

Do you know anything about scripting/mapping?:thumbup:

I bet you do.

Last edited:
Would love to have you as a CM on my server Nikolas
I know that you are trustworthy :)

Back