• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a team to begin a project!

blazer3500

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for a Team to start a Real Map project mixed with Custom Map ideas. I can script for the most part, map anything, host 24/7, ALMOST everything myself but would like to be able to brainstorm, test, and work with a team. It's a lot less stressful that way and we as a team can accomplish more together than alone. I am looking for people that can contribute with ideas for the server, someone who can make a website for our server, and any donations received via server clientele would be split equally amongst the team members. This isn't just a server I want to run for a few months and be done with it. I want this server to grow and become a long-term project for us. If you are interested in becoming a part of this team I'm trying to form, shoot me a private message and I'll respond within 24 hours of receiving your message. Your message should include your Name, Age, Location, Why should you be a part of the team?, How can you contribute?, How long are you looking to be a part of the team?. You can speak any language but in order for me to be able to communicate with you, myself, I would require you to speak fluent English. I'm on daily and hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Blazer3500

Hello,

Looking for a Team to start a Real Map project mixed with Custom Map ideas. I can script for the most part, map anything, host 24/7, ALMOST everything myself but would like to be able to brainstorm, test, and work with a team. It's a lot less stressful that way and we as a team can accomplish more together than alone. I am looking for people that can contribute with ideas for the server, someone who can make a website for our server, and any donations received via server clientele would be split equally amongst the team members. This isn't just a server I want to run for a few months and be done with it. I want this server to grow and become a long-term project for us. If you are interested in becoming a part of this team I'm trying to form, shoot me a private message and I'll respond within 24 hours of receiving your message. Your message should include your Name, Age, Location, Why should you be a part of the team?, How can you contribute?, How long are you looking to be a part of the team?. You can speak any language but in order for me to be able to communicate with you, myself, I would require you to speak fluent English. I'm on daily and hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Blazer3500
Instead of starting new project, have you checked already currently ongoing projects?

My mistake what still is affecting me now, is that I did little research about servers what are already on making on the time, when I just wanted to make a cool lasting server.
There is currently around 10 potential servers what match your server idea.

Hello,

Thank you,
Blazer3500
Also you might want to get more involved with the community having an account that was created 2009 with only 6 posts doesn't exactly motivate someone like myself to join a startup project.

I would be more inclined to join @whitevo project as opposed to yours because although his account was created this year & I may not always agree with his point of view, his post count and presence on this forum speaks for itself in terms of reputation.

So with that said, get involved :)

Back