• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for "A Team"

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
mine.png
Ive had these idea's and thinking about creating a server for a while, i kept saying no to myself but after recently gaining much needed free time, im going for it.

First of all, some information on the server itself:
  • Hosted by a company / VPS
    This will allow us to gain 100% uptime aswell lag free & make changes in a secure area than apply them to the server. So we don't screw anything up. Yes, i will be paying for it.​
    I do have a few hosts in mind, but im open to other ones which compare well to the current, so feel free to suggest. I am only looking for it to host about 200-250 players, nothing more.​
  • Registration for the server (account creation) will be done via website:
    and i will strongly support players using website & forums to the maximum.​

Players:
  • The server..
    The server will have an aggressive level cap which will increase throughout major content releases.
    I don't want the only competition on the server to be being the highest level, quite frankly that's too easy.
    So once players reach level x (cap undecided) content which require level x, such as quests, creatures and group raid/activities will be available to them.
  • Leveling:
    • Leveling will be RPG, but with a more interactive twist. Sure, killing 1000 creatures to gain 1 level is swell, but it's boring. Quests along the way and many other things will increase leveling.
      • Don't expect to reach the cap on day one.
      • and the map of course will be custom.

Hiring:
  • mappers. [1/3]
    Extremely skilled mappers who are dedicated and don't do half-ass work.​
  • 2 Scripters [1/2]
    For such things as, actions, moveEvents & talkActions. Adding to that being able to create/script monsters, items, spells and such well.​
  • Advanced Scripters [0/1]
    I do plan on making major changes to the server and quite possibly down the road even a custom client. So, C++​
  • Lastly, for this section i need someone with a fantastic knowledge base of REAL tibia. I'm talking about knowing quests front and back aswell as creatures etc. [0/1]

Website Hiring:
  • Website Developers [1/2]
    Extremely SKILLED website coders capable of making changes which effect things ingame. The graphic design i will do, it will be a custom website i just need it coded. So someone who can take a photoshop design, and make it a wesbtie.​
    I don't care if you are going to use an already based ACC and convert it to look like the one i will have.​

Staff:
Just because you're a mapper, scripter, developer or anything along those lines, does not mean you will be guaranteed a gamemaster ingame. Gamemasters work hand-and-hand with players, and you could very well be the best mapper, dev or coder out there, but a terrible gamemaster.

What you will gain is a character on your account specified for testing. If you are seen as gamemaster quality, of course you will also be an ingame gamemaster.

Update: [4/24]
If you are "un-fit" to obtain a gamemaster, you won't be working for free. Payment will be commission based, once you accomplish a task and it works completely, and finished entirely -- you will be paid. There are also other perks ingame for your characters being apart of the staff.

Update: 4/26:

I'm not here to waste mine, or anyone elses time -- hosting purchased today. Forums will be up soon as hosting provider opens up a few needed ports.

Ded:
CPU: Intel Core™ 2 Duo - 2.66 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 2 x 300 GB hard drives
Bandwidth: 1,500 GB per month

If you are interested, please send me a private message with details and i will reply back.

If you have questions, ask here for private message.

Last edited:
"What you will gain is a character on your account specified for testing. If you are seen as gamemaster quality, of course you will also be an ingame gamemaster."

What if they are not "GM" material, does that mean that the "EXTREMLY SKILLED" staff you want, should do all this hard work for free?

Not at all, i plan on paying staff members a small commission.. and of course other perks will be included along the way.

@Doniio, go troll some other thread..

Ah okej, fair enough.
I wish you all the good luck on your new project.

I can map alot of stuff, but there are some areas which I'm not so good at. One of them is Making Towns, I'm terrible at them. You can check my mapping thread to see my mapping skills. You can contact me here on Otland for now because my MSN has some errors and I'm trying to fix it, if you need to know any personal information about me, ask so throughout PM please.

Send me a private message with details please.

Update: 4/26:

I'm not here to waste mine, or anyone elses time -- hosting purchased today. Forums will be up soon as hosting provider opens up a few needed ports.

CPU: Intel Core™ 2 Duo - 2.66 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 2 x 300 GB hard drives
Bandwidth: 1,500 GB per month

I've been accepted :) This project seems to be a serious one

--bump--

Bump! Still looking for adequate members to be apart of our team!

Back