• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Trainning service.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for someone to train my knight. I will supply you with Monk/Food. The Knight skills is 52/52 I want it at 80/80. I would do it my self but i don't got time. I got School and work. So my life is pretty busy. I wanted to know how much would you charge for it? I can paid Paypal. I don't really have any items but in Shivera which that is a Blue leg. I got hack on my druid account so it's really naked. I can supply you with Food (D-Ham)
Just send me a PM if you want the job. I don't want know one that is under 100 post.

Ps: If not allowed please msg me before deleted.

So your looking for someone you can give your acc to, and pay him real cash to train your chars? Smells hacking to me "/ eventho its naked chars...

B/c Half of the time i die. I be School for 8 hours then work for 5 hour then i come back tried. Why would i hack.

B/c Half of the time i die. I be School for 8 hours then work for 5 hour then i come back tried. Why would i hack.

configure your bot correct :p Botting is almost the same as hiring someone else to train, only bot is free.

Master-M, Why not do it for me? Since you are a Global Moderator and you know about botting.

Back