Looking For Advanced Programmer (DLL)

SixNine

Reaction score
Hello,
Looking For DLL/Client Encrypt for 8.6 client it suppose to hash sprites and make them harder to steal something like that. Send me your price in PM.

ond

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
I don't know, I asked last time I spoke with him if he wanted me to recommend him to others that might need his services and he told me that he did.

OP
SixNine

SixNine

Reaction score
Bump. It looks like that person is not active anymore.

Erexo

Kage
Reaction score
Yes, for real. He died while we were hunting those bastards cyclops at Cyclopolis. We met a giant group of them while my stealth ring went down, suddenly they all stare at me with those bloody, furious eye(s). Even 2 powerful Great Fireball attacks did not stop them, it only made them angrier. And what my elite knight did? He threw me his own stealth ring, he rushed at them with Challenge spell and he took a bullet for me. Those monsters
dismember his pure and noble body, and all I could do was watch from under the cloak of invisibility. He gave his life for mine, my stupidity was paid by his bravery. If you are still there, my beloved @Qbazzz please know, that I'm grateful for what you did for me, I will never forget that and I will do my best to repay this debt, I shall not rest until every one of those fuckers are dead! I love you @Qbazzz ...

Last edited:

Discovery

Developing myself
Reaction score
Yes, for real. He died while we were hunting those bastards cyclops at Cyclopolis. We met a giant group of them while my stealth ring went down, suddenly they all stare at me with those bloody, furious eye(s). Even 2 powerful Great Fireball attacks did not stop them, it only made them angrier. And what my elite knight did? He throw me his own stealth ring, he rushed at them with Challenge spell and he took a bullet for me. Those monsters
dismember his pure and noble body, and all I could do was watch. He gave his life for mine, my stupidity was paid by his bravery. If you are still there, my beloved @Qbazzz please know, that I'm grateful for what you did for me, I will never forget that and I will do my best to repay this debt, I shall not rest until every one of those fuckers are dead! I love you @Qbazzz ...
whathahell

- beeeeep, a RPG master has been found.

OP
SixNine

SixNine

Reaction score
EDIT: CLOSE THIS THREAD SERVICE WAS DELIVERED.