• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for mappers

Zeelex

Thanatos Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for any possible Skilled and dedicated mappers, for the server Me (main mapper, spriter) and My RL brother (Lua/C++ scripter) are creating.
We handle our own custom client, on the version 8.54, We got incredible scripts, sprites, ideas, and also an incredible map.
We got a custom Socketing system never seen before, Mounts system ( lots of incredible mounts!) Scripted boss fight system ( Never seen before in an OT, Boss fights that require strategy, not the basic tank'n spank that tibia has)
Train system (Train, with rails , not training system), Engineering system (never seen before in an ot), Mining system... And many other features.
The server still mimics real tibia spells/pvp/gameplay, since we do LOVE Tibia's pvp, and we don't want to unbalance it with implemented spells. We still have custom spell sprites, for our bosses.
I'll post a few pictures, to show you what I'm talking about
Mining system:
miningsystem.png

Socket system
socketsystem.png

Train system
train.png

Pictures !
orcsrojos.png

dragonmount1.png

bearhouse.png

roads1.png

warwolfmount.png

farm3.png

puerto1.png

tombzz.png

gsspawn4.png

This are mere samples, of what this server includes.
We are looking mainly for mappers.
Still anybody who is interested on scripting/spriting PM me
for more info, PM ME.

Back