• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone to convert map from 8.60 to 7.72

Stellow

C++/C#/PHP/LUA
Reaction score
GitHub
eubrunomiguel
I am looking for someone convert few pieces of map to run on a client 7.7 without any special editions on the client. Basically, is to remove the tiles and items that the client does not support, and replacing it with existent like items.

Skype or inbox to talk about prices and job further information.

So you are looking for a custom built map editor?

I think I may have misinterpreted your question. I am looking for someone who can open a 8.60 map on RME, and changing the tiles that does not exist in client 7.72 for tiles that works.

I think I may have misinterpreted your question. I am looking for someone who can open a 8.60 map on RME, and changing the tiles that does not exist in client 7.72 for tiles that works.
Seems very time consuming to do it manually, do you by chance have a dat editor (sources) for 7.72?

What is the size of your map? Already done?

Use Simone Map Editor for old Tibia. To convert tile's ids, use selfmade template. Before converting map to older/newer version you have to load template in SME. Remere's Editor doesn't support this thing well, there's only option edit -> replace item.

Remember, when Tibia 7.0 was released, there was no RME yet, First RME appeared in ultra_beta year later (xD). Most ppl what are still mapping 7.x are using SME for such advenced things and RME becouse of newer look + automation.

If you are looking for someone who can do it for you, tell me how many things you need. But if it will be lots of things - I won't do it for free then.

Doesnt work , using urs oldgulicera othire engine :(
It's made for TFS1.x, so you can convert 10.x maps to 7.6. If you have a 8.6 or something like that just save it as 10.x with RME. I will upload a better version that save map to .otx, it works better//faster, but there is a need to open it with Simone map editor to convert it back to .otbm.

I am interested in learning to use this feature with TFS 1.2, I have placed the script in startup.lua as it says but i can't convert the map to 7.6 .. any guide how to use this?
1 - Save converttootx.lua into the data/lib folder.
2 - go to data/lib/lib.lua file and add the line
Code:
dofile('data/lib/converttootx.lua')
3 - open data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua and after the line
Code:
function onStartup()
add this:
Code:
saveMap("converted_map.otx", {x=100,y=1000,z=4}, {x=1200,y=1200,z=10}) -- from lowest x,y,z to highest ones
You will need to add the info from your map, open it, go to the highest floor that has something get the top left corner position and change it here {x=100,y=1000,z=4}, do the same with the lowest floor and bottom right position and change it here {x=1200,y=1200,z=10}.
4 - run your server, it will save the
converted_map.otx in the server folder. If your map is big it will literally take ages, like a day, but you can follow the progress through messages in the server black screen.
5 - You will need SimoneMapEditor to open the
converted_map.otx map file, and save it as otbm, after that open it with RemereMapEditor and save it as a 7.6 map file, then you should be able to run it in a 7.72 server.

@Peonso i do this from your tutorial but i cant launch this version map on otx 3.9 distro, when i copy map from 10.41 version and items.otb to server, server didint started

@Peonso u got messenger/telegram/whatsapp/steam to better contact with you? i can pay for good help

Back