• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Team -Clavia-

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
~*~Website~*~
Clavia Online

~*~Team~*~
Gamemasters: 2/3
GAMEMASTERS: For the last Gamemaster Position I'm looking for either a Spanish/English GM or a Portuguese/English GM.
Tutors: 4/6

~*~Information~*~
Exp: 150-3x
Loot: x4
Skills: x35
Magic: x12
Map: Edited Real Map

~*~Notice~*~
-There will be no donation shop If it come's to it and server need's dedicated I will pay for most of it myself.
-Nobody will be getting paid for their work/progress.
-The Gamemasters will have limited abilities EG [Teleport To,Jail,Invisible] All are logged.
-Staff, if your going away for few day's give me notice. In-activeness is frowned upon.
-Before signing up if your not mature.. please do not even feel this application out.
-If you do not feel out the application I will ignore your message.

~*~Applications~*~
Name:
Languages:
Examples of the Position Applying for:
How will you help the Community?
How long can you play?
Why Should I Choose You?

~*~FAQ~*~ If you feel the urge to still criticize after reading this feel free too :thumbup:
Q. There are ton's of real maps why another?
A. I enjoy real map's and feel war's are better fought in familar territory.
Q. Why pay your own cash for a dedicated and make -70$ profit?
A. Got nothing better to do with it so why not? xD

Thank You For Your Time!!​

Last edited:
Name:Juan
Language:Inglish, Espanish
Examples of the Position Applying for:
How will you help the Community? Like a Guide
How long can you play?:Like 3-4 hrs
Why Should I Choose You?Beacuse i want to participate on a ot

I really lol'ed at the last (2nd) FAQ question. Why not save them? :p

Lol, where I live there is only rednecks and hillbillys so I would rather spend it on a dedicated server then a container of spitting tobacco :)

Last edited:
~Bizzzump~
Still searching for 2 Gamemasters & 2 Tutor's.
If you apply I will give you a trial-run see how you do and how your received by the community but before either I will explain the rules.

Best Of Luck~

Name: JoccE (Real name: Joakim)
Languages: Swedish, English. also Understand: Norwegian and Danish
Examples of the Position Applying for: Worked with OTs since 7.3? Been staff on a lot of server and had some myself. I know a bit of everything From simple scripting, SQL, C++ (Never programmed anything for OTs), Mapping. More questions.. Just ask
How will you help the Community? Be online and help ppl/ban people for bot and other abusing.
How long can you play? Different each day, Sometime i can play active 3 hours some 10. But i can always be online because i'm sitting at the computer both at home and in school :p
Why Should I Choose You? I'm experienced.

Name: JoccE (Real name: Joakim)
Languages: Swedish, English. also Understand: Norwegian and Danish
Examples of the Position Applying for: Worked with OTs since 7.3? Been staff on a lot of server and had some myself. I know a bit of everything From simple scripting, SQL, C++ (Never programmed anything for OTs), Mapping. More questions.. Just ask
How will you help the Community? Be online and help ppl/ban people for bot and other abusing.
How long can you play? Different each day, Sometime i can play active 3 hours some 10. But i can always be online because i'm sitting at the computer both at home and in school :p
Why Should I Choose You? I'm experienced.

You own a server and you're trying to become a Gamemaster on another server? I wouldn't hire you for a couple reasons, one being that you won't be fully dedicated to your position on Clavia, and another it seems fishy, maybe you want to just track their map. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but I doubt that Delilah wants to take such risks.

http://otland.net/f61/mystic-ot-needs-mapper-69747/

@Delilah,
Good luck with your server, it looks good so far. I still need to find some time to try it out.

You own a server and you're trying to become a Gamemaster on another server? I wouldn't hire you for a couple reasons, one being that you won't be fully dedicated to your position on Clavia, and another it seems fishy, maybe you want to just track their map. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but I doubt that Delilah wants to take such risks.

http://otland.net/f61/mystic-ot-needs-mapper-69747/

@Delilah,
Good luck with your server, it looks good so far. I still need to find some time to try it out.

Currently i've stopped working on that :p

Dunno when i'm going to continue xD Right now it's only me in the team so no hurry :p

I have decided to run the server Solo.

I want to thank all the people who put in applications & trialed as GM.
Hopefully we will see each other in future ;)

PLEASE CLOSE THREAD

Name: Juniinhu Mendes
Languages: Portuguese(PRO)/English (Little) / Spanish / French / Polish (learning)
Examples of the Position Applying for:To unexampled add me on msn I can show
How will you help the Community?Mapping
How long can you play?9-18 hours per day

Name: Juniinhu Mendes
Languages: Portuguese(PRO)/English (Little) / Spanish / French / Polish (learning)
Examples of the Position Applying for:To unexampled add me on msn I can show
How will you help the Community?Mapping
How long can you play?9-18 hours per day

You are late :ninja:

Back